Reviews for Where The Lines Overlap
writersdream72 chapter 36 . 12/19/2012
I'll play along. I'm intrigued by the possibility of winning the book. I like this story and can't wait to see it in print.

1. I like that this isn't a typical teen romance. I've read high school stories before, but your plot points and settings were unique. Usually when opposites attract, it's two people who are separated by cliques or interests in high school. This was more real. It contained more than just the high school life.

2. Blake needs more dimensions as the hero. Kaily is developed so well. I wish that I knew Blake as well as I read the story. Glimpses of Blake's life could be sprinkled into the story a little more evenly. I felt like I was just getting to know Blake and that's when the story was ending.

3. I liked that Blake and Kaily finally didn't care who found out that they were together. I felt like they were hiding the friendship all along. I'm glad that they got that moment. Selena's birth scene was hilarious. It wasn't too over the top and Kaily got to reflect a little on her loss.

4. Meet Kaily, the girl from the wrong side of the tracks and Blake, the golden boy who never belonged in his privileged world. They begin a tentative friendship over a love of music. Will that extend to other areas of their lives as well?
Hippy-Princess-Razorart chapter 36 . 12/19/2012
WEE... Lovely ending.., Thank you so much for writing this storry. ( Much love. Looking foreward to the next one.
Insanity Fuels My Imagination chapter 35 . 12/19/2012
I freakin LOVE this story! They finally got together- yaaayy! Oh, and it was complete, total and utter happiness. Not a depressive sentence in sight!
Black hawk1234 chapter 35 . 12/18/2012
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGO MGOM WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW
IM FREAKING OUTTTTT
Briony Black chapter 35 . 12/18/2012
Yay! Happy stuff XD I don't get why Blake was trying to be all cool though :/
snapapplez101 chapter 33 . 12/18/2012
:P This is for Chapter 35...
FictonPress is mean and won't let me leave 2 reviews on one chapter BUUUUUT
OMG TWILIGHT REFERENCE! You are to cool.
snapapplez101 chapter 35 . 12/18/2012
YES! YOU USED A PARAMORE SONG YAAAAY! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW YAYAYAY! {and, no not like that, I get really bubbly when Paramore is used anywhere}
Shin M. Hiram chapter 35 . 12/18/2012
Very nice! I'm impressed with your work, and how well you've written this story. I'll be looking forward to the sequel, so keep up the good work :D
Guest chapter 34 . 12/17/2012
I'm glad that Faye is gone. I hope that Blake makes Kaily's birthday really special.
Black hawk1234 chapter 34 . 12/17/2012
Good luck with finals! Great chapter! I'll be waiting for the next one quite *cough* im *cough* patiently
Shin M. Hiram chapter 34 . 12/17/2012
Allow me to add to that count.

Sounds like you have a plan. I'm excited to see what you've got planned for this little "party".
snapapplez101 chapter 34 . 12/17/2012
Oh, Joesph, Joesph, Joesph. Don't let Blake in on your evil plans xD
Shin M. Hiram chapter 33 . 12/16/2012
Frankly, I enjoyed, as I have this whole story.

I feel your pain, friend, although I only have one project, it's about the most confusing explanation of instructions in the world.

Update when you can, good luck, and merry christmas :D
Freedom-Is-Sweet chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
this is suppper good
writersdream72 chapter 33 . 12/15/2012
This wasn't boring. I enjoyed reading about Kaily experiencing some happiness in her life since bad things are on the horizon again. Update soon.
159 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »