Reviews for Where The Lines Overlap
writersdream72 chapter 17 . 11/28/2012
I liked the ending. He actually loves her or he wouldn't have said it. Alcohol only lowers inhibitions.
Nobody Knows the Darkness chapter 19 . 11/28/2012
I bet that Kailys pregnant too and that she and Selena will become pregnant buddies.
BareFootSummer chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
I've only read one chapter, and I can already tell I am going to absolutely love this story!
You have such a keen eye for detail, and despite not getting a full outlook on the girls past, I feel like I already know them in a way. You have quite the talent with explaining their feelings and going into detail without trying too hard. I can't wait to read more of your excellent work. (:
Black hawk1234 chapter 16 . 11/20/2012
So it didn't update huh? Technical difficulties?
Well I'll be checking everyday cuz I'm really looking forward to the next update :)
Writersdream72 chapter 16 . 11/20/2012
I felt the last review as Reba-Brockfan on accident. That's my username on fanfiction dot net. I look how they are slowly learning to trust each other. I look forward to reading more!
Reba-Brockfan chapter 15 . 11/20/2012
This is much better. I feel equally for both characters. I like that Kaily is jealous.
kaitlin1198 chapter 18 . 11/16/2012
i like it is pretty, really, good
squishysquashyrainyboots chapter 18 . 10/12/2012
omw. MORE. NOW.
seriously though, this is really, reallly good stuff, and if you don't finish it, i will cry and lament and mourn... i love the way the dialogue just...flows, and seems natural and honest and straight to the point. it's great.

kthxbye
LocalXmusicXjellybeanX chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
I just realized that I read all the story but didn't leave any FB. It is an overall amazing story and the chappy's are amazing. Keep up the awesome and creative story line. You are absolutely amazing :)
Dylan Ryser chapter 4 . 10/1/2012
I actually really enjoyed this chapter. Gave good insight to Blake's character. Though, as a stoner, I am offender XD jk :P
ChellyWrites chapter 18 . 9/30/2012
YAAAY I love how they're getting closer now! :)
ChellyWrites chapter 11 . 9/30/2012
OMG, that was sooo sad! :'(
Dylan Ryser chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
Haha XD I love Jonah. Defs my type of guy :P I liked this chapter. Made me giggle :)
Dylan Ryser chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Amber and Kaily are adorable :) I loved your writing style: simplistic but with just enough detail for the reader to picture what's happening. Both Amber and Kaily seemed pretty real to me, too, so good job.
snapapplez101 chapter 17 . 9/29/2012
I like this chapter, and how one chapter is Kaily, and the other is Blake. I like it like that more!
159 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »