Reviews for The Wrong Kind Of Doctor
something girl chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
This was amazingly twisted, I really didn't expect the ending! I wish, though, that you had extrapolated it so it was longer and that you had added more description.
Rain Crystal chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I was really surprised when I read this. At first I wasn't sure how psychological it could be in less than two-hundred words, and it really isn't less but that doesn't really matter, but the end... It really made me go "- My mind has been messed with." This was absolutely surprising to read. I thought, perhaps it was more like the child was ill with something he just couldn't cure. How way off base was I? I am definitely posting this around to my friends and family. It's short, but worth the mind-bending ending. Even if people will already know, I'm sure they'll have at least similar thoughts anyway.
Thank you for sharing this delightfully, mind-bending gem. I'm glad I picked it out and read it. I am no longer going to judge a story by how many words it has. I might if they are using text lingo but something like this?
I usually make an effort to help the writer by inputing advice about changes or errors, but I'm happy to say I don't see any. Well written with no errors. I congratulate you on a job well done. I am definitely going to look at more stories from you.
total.boron chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Great little piece - took me a few seconds for the ending to click XD
Nice job :)
love971 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Aw... I love these types of stories for some reason...
Good job!
-Angie
Prinstimon chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I enjoyed reading this.

You really captured the feeling of desperation by the woman and the ending was, although a bit predictable in my opinion, quite good.

Nice job and I look forward to reading more :)