Reviews for Troublesome Worries
Ygg chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Between each line, the angst and tragedy seem to be filling up entire worlds! Very dense drama, almost in a haunting way. Also loved the rhyme which again works excellent. Keep on writing!
musicfreak99 chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
I hope you're ok, and Im here if you need someone.

This is what I'm going through, but I'm here to tell you it gets better!
UnpredictableMe chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Great! love how it rhymes..
MagicWords chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Gosh, it's like you were reaching out and writing about my exact feelings. I loved this, and it gives me reason not to worry. I want that freedom back. Great poem, good work!
bookppl93 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Nicely written. Keep it up :D
Stonehartdreamer27 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Wow! I commend you for writing so powerfully without too may details. You were able to convey so much emotion without giving everything away,which leaves the reader with questions. That's good! Keep it up :)
LsyBlurb chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Beautifully written! It sounds extremely genuine. Hope you feel better soon (:
Saki Kikkio Ohayashi chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Very strong, liked it :3
Jupsi chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Gaaah, me haz likes! D:
I really like the two-line system you use, it seems like it allows u to move on to the next point, or part of a story, and new rhymes... AND, it's nice for the eye :)

Though, after reading this, one really want to hug u.. :P Hope u'll find piece somehow :3
sheepyblue chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
This is a really awesome poem
RinaJewelz chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
This was written extremely well & captured someone struggling with worry. Painful to read though knowing that its so vivid because its affecting you right now :/ I hope you do have someone to talk to about it even if its only one person & things get better xx
a-creative-name chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Wooow before summer this would have basically summed up my ... life! Great job! :)
DappledKarma chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Nice, nice. I can relate to this. Now my worries can be less troublesome with this awesome poem!
Meadow Frost chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Wouldn't we all like to be free of our worries? That would be a dream come true.
The part,
"I'm going through an unimaginable stress.
Dealing with it now, will be one hell of a mess.

So I will continue to worry, knowing it will affect my health.
I will continue to do so, in total stealth."
That part just spoke to me.
I hope you're alright.
Aizawa Minami chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
A very good poem, i like it.

"I'm going through an unimaginable stress.
Dealing with it now, will be one hell of a mess." is my favorite line, I think it suits me in the time being.

Keep up the good work!