Reviews for To The Ends Of The Earth
jeanpierre124 chapter 8 . 10/25/2012
I'm really liking this one so far, quite different from your other writing. You should show this story some more love :)
deadkitty1 chapter 8 . 8/8/2012
Ooh! I really like this! The plot is pretty simple to follow and the characters are interesting. I just had some issues in the beginning where Daniela & Ronan became friends real quick. He's a thief and I had it in my mind that he got her drunk to steal from her. Luckily he didn't but it still doesn't explain to me how they got to be friends so quickly. If she somehow touched him in some way where it made all the difference to him that she's different from all the people he's met and that she might accept him despite being a thief, then I might understand how he became so attached to her. (Besides having that innate guy instinct to save damsels.) Also I have a question about the beginning. I think they were recruiting able-bodied men from every household. So wouldn't that mean Juliette's husband and her father would have gone to the army too? Unless Juliette's husband filled in for their family... I don't know. I just thought Daniela was being selfish in complaining her fiancee's leaving her when her dad and/or Juliette's husband is doing the same.

Anyway, I'm excited for the next chapters ahead. I feel slightly nervous about Daniela developing feelings for Garrett. It makes me feel bad for Felix. :( But I think with her being exposed to new things, she bound to change her mind and doubt some of her decisions.