Reviews for The Chaos of War
CTO chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
It could be larger and your proses are acceptable, need more expansion and some sense of 'story' in it. It's not even passed off as a story yet.
Ma-drone chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Your story is haunting, but beautiful. It feels real, like a history heretofore unknown to us. Perhaps forever unknown to us.
Reiz16 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Interesting. This story seemed more like an explanation of something that could be a lot larger, but, still... Written well, and I liked the wording. A lot of my old ideas involve war.
suxyzzzzzz chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Isabelf, you dive me straight inside the heart of injustice, inside how it feels to be squashed down, trampled upon, and killed off simply so that another may feel sturdiness and power surging through their veins. What we humans go through as we seek to gain control, seek that elusive sense of strength or comfort that seems to live as a mirage, dancing before us, so close, so close! and so we war, we kill, we enslave. And for a brief instant, as we look into the glassy eyes of the fallen ones we have conquered, our desperate angst lets go and we are gifted a fleeting release from our tension, from our striving to be in control. Thankyou for your story! I love the direct way you plunge in, right into those places most mysteriously veiled, dark, tantalizingly alive.