Reviews for Evanescent
CaskettLuv15 chapter 20 . 7/16/2013
This story really got to my emotions. I thought it was well done. Same as your other stories. I can't wait to read more of your work.
Lori Jane Summers chapter 20 . 10/8/2012
when I read the end I couldnt help but cry XP i absolutely LOVED it!
Lori Jane Summers chapter 14 . 10/8/2012
at this point i want to scream and cry : i dont want to read anymore but i love it so darn much i cant stop!
KMW-TheBeautiful chapter 7 . 8/30/2012
Omg I was listening to Glitter in the Air when I read this chapter! x'D I thought it was quite a cowinkidink :P
myheart4you chapter 20 . 8/25/2012
I want to hug you in the face because this was so awesome :)
Honestly, I'm sorry that I'm so bad at reviews because you deserve about a million and half plus a thousand more reviews.
It's so effing sad and good and everything.
I'll have no hope for humanity left if no one publishes this.

Felicia Huey chapter 13 . 8/11/2012
WHAT!
I'm going to kill you.
myheart4you chapter 12 . 8/11/2012
Psh, I'm not going to hate you soon, I hate you now
:P
The other day, I was looking up YA book cliches, and your story has none, I repeat NONE of them. Honestly, you should look Young Adult novel cliches and see what they are and you should tell me if you can find any that are in your book cuz I bet you can't!
Lol, that rant was a compliment.
Anyway.
I still hate you.
Felicia Huey chapter 11 . 8/2/2012
Damn! That Darlene is badass when she wants to be!
I wanna give Adam a hug.
I also want to somehow get y
Apeirophobic Angel chapter 8 . 8/1/2012
"Se no, chica"?

Do you mean "No sé" ?
Apeirophobic Angel chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
perfect ending to this chapter; I can tell I'm really going to love this story
Felicia Huey chapter 6 . 7/26/2012
What kind of a name is Pilar? (Sorry, it's been bugging me. Is that an actual Mexican name or...?)
Anyway, yeah, this was a pretty pointless chapter but it wasn't bad. I liked it :)
I actually found some shorts that I liked that happened to be my size in the dressing room the other day lol. It's always pretty convenient. And it was the last pair too.
Anywaayy... You better update in the hour!
Felicia Huey chapter 3 . 7/22/2012
Gosh, I really hope you get this published. There's a guy at my school exactly like Adam, so I can picture him perfectly. You are a great writer, and I can't wait to read more :)
ILoveEtc chapter 3 . 7/22/2012
Sadistic Bunny Please Update It Was Getting Good And Its Now On MY Following List LOL I Love The Story So Far And Will So Check Out Your Other Storys. P.s Forget Hold On To The Story Just Post All 19 Chapters :)
ILoveEtc chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
Wooooooooooo! Go Darlene Standing Up For Adam.
ILoveEtc chapter 1 . 7/22/2012