Reviews for Urban Fairytale
Amy90 chapter 17 . 1/26/2013
Wow, that's bad. Depending on what Tess makes out of this interview, Sarah's career might be ruined. But at least it's even obvious to Tess that Ian is truly in love with Kate. :D
I'm really curious on Tess' decision. And I'm curious on what Kate will answer Ian.
So: Please update soon. Can't wait to read more!
leavesfallingup chapter 8 . 1/8/2013
Their relationship at this point is excellent. It makes me wonder what terrible conflicts are waiting for our heroes.
leavesfallingup chapter 7 . 1/8/2013
Ian has certainly turned a corner. I wonder if even he could have imagined his own actions like this two months ago? It definitely demonstrates his true feelings for Kate.
leavesfallingup chapter 5 . 1/8/2013
Ahhh, but the world will not allow them to date so simply or easily, will it? He is a celebrity with a long track record of spurned lovers. It is only a matter of time (perhaps chapter 6?) before the press finds them. And what then?
leavesfallingup chapter 4 . 1/8/2013
Hmmm... so maybe she isn't so oblivious after all... at least not at a primal level. This could get interesting. But there is a great amount of male ego that may get in the way if they try to date. I predict a rocky beginning.
leavesfallingup chapter 3 . 1/8/2013
Ouch! The poor guy is experiencing the treatment that he usually dishes out... and it burns! Excellent chapter.
leavesfallingup chapter 2 . 1/8/2013
I love the fact that she is completely oblivious to his animal attraction. He is the one being overwhelmed and she doesn't even know or care... if he only knew.

Then again, I assume that he'll know soon enough?
leavesfallingup chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Nothing is so enticing to a man who had everything than to find that there is something that he can't have.

A good beginning. I look forward to reading more.
Amy90 chapter 16 . 1/5/2013
That was close. I wonder what Tess will end up writing... :D
I'm missing Ian and Kate interaction, although Tess is an interesting character, too. She seems still to be torn between getting her pay rise and following her conscience, so I'm curious what she'll end up doing.
I mean, after all, the love story between Ian and Kate is cute enough.
FlameSapphire chapter 15 . 12/6/2012
Ugh, I want to know what Tess is up to! And Antoine, poor Antoine, he had no idea what was coming for him. Good chapter though! Update soon!
Amy90 chapter 15 . 12/6/2012
Duh. Now everyone knows! Stupid Ian to overreact like this. :D I don't understand though how Tess can be so sure a love affair would end Kate's and Ian's career.
Anyway, now Tess is thinking more like a gossip reporter - unfortunately. I liked her when she was a nice person but I agree that it's more realistic for her to be cruel and a liar. Otherwise she won't earn any money in her job. I wonder if anything still could make her turn the story into something nicer ...
Can't wait to read more! :)
Amy90 chapter 14 . 12/5/2012
So Tess's agenda is not to ruin Kate or Ian but to find out the truth?
That's SO NICE! I mean, she's a gossip reporter, so she might not stick to journalism ethics like i.g. "find out the truth and tell it". I'm glad though that she seems to care. She's a real nice person for a journalist! ;)

And maybe Sarah might come out of this a bit changed?
Amy90 chapter 8 . 12/5/2012
Wow, I like the way Ian is able to maneuver out of any difficult situation!
He's definitely the one saving the relationship again and again by just clearing up any misunderstanding that might pop up. He's so good!
Girl-of-the-Redwoods chapter 14 . 12/4/2012
Another wonderful chapter. It was a great idea to see different points of views in one chapter, but there needs to be a bit more division when you transition from one POV to the next. Kay? :D
PrivateRy chapter 14 . 12/3/2012
Too lazy to login...
So, it's good, but it used to be better. The language seems a bit formal for this kind of story, and it's a little boring.
The language is also repetitive. You use the word signaling a lot, the jostling plane signaled...
42 | Page 1 .. Last Next »