Reviews for The long way home
bombshellbecky chapter 18 . 2/25/2013
awww, omg omg omg omg omg omg omg! This is too cute and i love it. i just can't wait for Alex and Kat to get together already! You're doing a great job and i can't wait to find out what happens!
ladybug82896 chapter 12 . 8/9/2012
Interesting, very interesting.
ladybug82896 chapter 11 . 8/9/2012
...Miranda is just... There are no words, just wow.
ladybug82896 chapter 10 . 8/9/2012
I like the ice cream bit. They're so cute!
ladybug82896 chapter 9 . 8/9/2012
Not liking Sam at all right now. Everyone else seems interesting and likable though. I like Brian. :)
JeanneGrey chapter 8 . 8/3/2012
Just found this story and I love it, cant wait for kat to sneak into alex's room
keep up the amazing work
ladybug82896 chapter 8 . 7/30/2012
Seven months isn't quite long enough, and she's trying to get that proposal for all the wrong reasons. It's sad that he's still with her actually. Come on Alex. I think he needs the blood to come out of that happy area and go back into his head.
ladybug82896 chapter 7 . 7/30/2012
So she hooked up with sexy Adam. Is it bad that I'm not all hat mad?
ladybug82896 chapter 6 . 7/30/2012
Ha Miranda is an unpleasant person, I can tell she's gonna be stirring up trouble. I don't know who I like more, Alex for finally starting to realize he likes Kat, or Adam for making him realize he likes Kat.
ladybug82896 chapter 5 . 7/30/2012
Haha this was great! I love grown up Katie and Alex. Sitting on the roof with a bottle of vodka. Priceless. I do not love trashy Miranda though.
ladybug82896 chapter 4 . 7/30/2012
I knew Scott wasn't all sweet that loving. Teenage boys are so frustrating. I'm glad she had Alex to help her through the mess Scott made.
ladybug82896 chapter 3 . 7/30/2012
I think it's cute that they share everything with eachother. I don't know about this Scott character, I get the feeling he's not the one for Katie. It's kind of messed up that he shrugged off Katie's big news but I'm sure he was just caught up in all the college hype.
ladybug82896 chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
I like the descriptions, now I can picture them as well as their parents. Good background info too
ladybug82896 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
This story sounds really cute so far,
HoldingMyLastBreath chapter 2 . 7/13/2012