Reviews for The Misadventures of Tally and Pepper
Tinkerbell and Periwinkle chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
this story is awesome! and i like how Tally talks slang too! plz continue! :D
caapt.donavin chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I think that it's cool how you made it really sound like how a young'in would tell a story. th only thing that caught meoff gard was after she tells her story she says, "Now where was I?"the tells us that she was eating cookies. my only problem with that is that we didn'tknow that she was eating cookies before so itmade it a tad confusing.

I do think that her brother, ya know the Robin Hoodone, will be an interesting character. i would really like to see how the family interacts together. i know how as you age things change in prespective so from a yung'in like her i do think that it'll be interesting.

Donnie
not Ross chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I love the voice. I feel like one of my eight year old summer camp students is talking to me right now. When I read the description, I was worried because it said "eight year old girl and her fox," and I thought, ohhhhhh great. Another grade-schooler has hijacked their mom's birthdate and made an account and blah blah blah. But nothing else looked interesting, so I read it. But it's great! Like I said, the voice is so wonderful. (P.S. don't change the summary just because people might think it's written by a grade-schooler. If they're really interested, they'll go to your profile like I did and see that you are, in fact, not a grade-schooler. So you claim at least... haha)

I'm wondering why she didn't panic more when she got stuck in the snow cave. Even now (I'm at least a few years older than 8... haha) I would freak out, and I expect that little kids would overreact even more. I did like that you put that in as a climax, or else I was going to say that the chapter didn't really go anywhere, but I think it could be drawn out more, create some more tension - and in the process, let us get to know our little heroine a little better (I always get to know my own characters best when they're stressed).

I definitely want to find out where you take this, though!