Reviews for Abandon
DeadlyKitten2021 chapter 5 . 10/10/2012
... i like it ! XP really good !
Alaeryel chapter 5 . 9/26/2012
Lala-LOVED this chapter alot-I am so ENTHRALLED with Rashel and what she has gone through! I LOVE the banter between everyone and I also LOOOOOOOOOOOVED the innuendo when Rashel stated 'a girl has needs' and the guys nearly freaked out! I will definitely be waiting for more of this story!
Alaeryel chapter 4 . 8/9/2012
DAMN DAMN DAMN-you threw me for a LOOP HERE! This just keeps getting BETTER and BETTER! I LOVED this chapter -TOO! I will be waiting for more -TOO MANY THINGS I AM DYING TO FIND OUT!
Alaeryel chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
OMG Lala LOOOOOOOOVED THIS! I cannot WAIT FOR MORE! This is REALLY GETTING GOOD! I LOVE the possessiveness in a way he is showing towards her! IT IS BRILLIANTLY DONE! YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY MAGNIFICENT!
Alaeryel chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
OH NO YOU DIDN'T! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO ME Lala? LOVED THIS CHAPTER and my HEART BROKE FOR Rashel! It just isn't right for a mother to abandon her child(ren). I CANNOT WAIT FOR THE NEXT UPDATE! I JUST GOTTA KNOW!
The Red Teardrop chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
Awesome story:) I'm really enjoying it:)
amethyst-y chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
interesting idea and so far i dont find anything annoying about the story which is rare for me. good job! and please update soon:)
whatdotheydream chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Woah. The punk is mute. This is going to be interesting!
Alaeryel chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Lala-a VERY BRILLIANT start here-my HEART hurts for Rashel! I can not imagine what she is feeling right now BUT I can tell you this I MOST DEFINITELY WILL BE WAITING FOR ANOTHER CHAPTER! ANOTHER WONDERFUL STORY TO ADD TO MY LIST!
WhatIFictionguy chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Good job. I like the Alien vs Predator refrence you made, and you gave me an idea for my next 'what if' story.