Reviews for Bestowed
Random Hero Fan chapter 8 . 12/3/2013
Aw, I don't see what might be wrong with the tone of this chapter - I love it! It kind of cracked me up that after all that, Piera was still a slave driver, hee.

Very touching tale, my dear. I'm glad to have been a part of it.

Random Hero Fan chapter 7 . 12/3/2013
A most excellent and exciting chapter! I LOVED the Fallen One and everything to do with it. Suitably creepy and horrible! Plus, Hannibal! :3 This is like a fanfiction of all of your works to date, except you're the one who's writing it, lmao.

I did notice that it's pretty rough as far as typos go. There were quite a few misspellings and such, but not enough to make me stop reading. :3
Random Hero Fan chapter 6 . 11/24/2013
Aw, what a sweet thought, that Andy and Cabal might have been reunited. Getting all teary-eyed here! :3

I liked this ceremony very much. I loved how Cabal was freaking out about it but how he was still able to convey the grace and precision of the whole thing to me. Nicely done. :3

Small thing again. This chapter and I think last chapter used the word "jibe," but I think you actually meant "gibe." Jibe is a nautical term that means to shift from one side to the other when running before the wind, while a gibe is a taunting or sarcastic remark.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
Random Hero Fan chapter 5 . 11/24/2013
Ah! Here's some real conflict! Of course I like Hafiz - he's very interesting, and HIS interest in the others makes him even more so . . . if that makes sense . . . he's someone I would like in real life.

Piera, well . . . her prejudices aren't new, are they? I do hope Cabal manages to chill her out a bit. :3
Random Hero Fan chapter 4 . 11/24/2013
Very surprising and interesting reunions here! I think Cabal handled them pretty much as expected - which is as best he could. He actually pulled it off gracefully. I'm proud of him. :3

I have the feeling that Lucinda and Nathan are both keeping secrets from him, hehe. And I do hope to see David! Is it a vain hope?
Random Hero Fan chapter 3 . 11/21/2013
Very intriguing! I like how the concept of "angel" is explored further here . . . and I love how these rifts from hell are in the ground (as opposed to midair). In spite of some otherworldly tropes getting tossed out on their ear, some stick around, and I like that mix because I never know what's coming. :3

Cabal's teammates . . . I expect a lot from them!

There was one thing that bothered me, and it was the use of the word "tableau." If I'm reading this right, Cabal is simply talking about a table-like rock or bubble of earth. "Tableau" means a picture or scene . . . if they don't "see" anything, I don't think it quite fits. Unless I'm reading that wrong?

Random Hero Fan chapter 2 . 11/9/2013
I like this version of "heaven," "hell," and "God" very much! Sweet Cabal - he's such a rare being. It's been a pleasure following his life, and I'm thrilled we get to see his afterlife, too.

I think I grinned the most over Carmen's reincarnation. I wonder what she became! :3

The only critique I might offer is the italicizing of "Him." It isn't necessary. Capitalizing the pronouns is all that's needed. :3

Blackdawn-70631 chapter 7 . 2/10/2013
Friggin awesome! That kick $$ battle, Cabe meeting Hannibal, how Archangels are tortured and turned. So awesome!
Blackdawn-70631 chapter 3 . 8/12/2012
Looking good so far. I liked how you have the description setup where Mathius is telling how everything works and what is going on. The idea of that was set up perfectly. And as usual, I like your description of things, specially when Cabe first met his two companions. Would be a bit awkard, bein the man in the middle.
;-)
Blackdawn-70631 chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
Now this is so firggin' awesome. I just love how different it is. It's hard to explain at the moment, it's late and I'm tired, but I'm gonna send this my dad's way.
Random Hero Fan chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
What, no reviews? How is this possible?

*first review dance!*

This is so much fun. :D I think you're really pulling on your experience in paranormal here to pull together vampires, angels, and demons. Actually, one of my favorite parts of this is how the vampires (even the ones who don't know how to fight) were holding their own against something heaven apparently needs to outfit special fighters for. That, as I said, was fun.

I also enjoyed that these demons and angels actually seem to be demons and angels, from "heaven" and "hell." That's confirmed by the fact that Cabal is dead and did speak to some sort of higher power. Too often, these labels are used (and I'm guilty, I know) to describe creatures that are in fact nothing of the sort. Also, a very fun aspect of this story.

Poor Miranda! Her grief is so real. And she's still one smart cookie, staying out of the way like she did. I love her.

So. More?