Reviews for Hotel Hopping
lovelymissmaria chapter 13 . 2/6
I really hate when I fall in love with a story and it's unfinished, I hate when the authors say they will update soon yet it has been 2 years, I know your busy and probably won't read this but next time don't promise something can't keep.
Make Your Mark chapter 13 . 7/28/2013
I really like this story! Are you still writing it..? Please update :D
LeKo chapter 12 . 3/11/2013
I have just read your story and I like it very 't be so unsure about your writing. It's good. Ofcourse I am not a writer, but I am an experienced reader and your story is good. I do hope you will continue it.
Willowtm chapter 13 . 1/22/2013
Wow, came across your story, and so far, I really like it. Are you still planning to update it, and life just got in your way? Or has this been dropped? I hope not...
chibikodo chapter 13 . 9/27/2012
What is Wes' relationship with his family? I can't recall if they were discussed recently... That said, wow he has rotten luck finding 'love' but was that really what he was looking for when he was younger?
Liv Recent Fan chapter 12 . 9/23/2012
hey, just wondering but are you gonna finish this story? i don't mean to pressure you or be rude or anything. i was just wondering if you got bad writer's block, were busy, a combination of those two, or just decided to stop the story. hope everything's going well though!
Recent Fan chapter 12 . 9/14/2012
hey, idk if i still qualify as a 'recent' fan anymore but i didn't know how else you would know i was the same person who reviewed b4 and i don't have an account on the website (which i probably should get) so... yeah. i was just wondering if we will ever see any more of Isaac during this story? though wes is great, isaac was my favorite character. it was sad to see him go :(. haha. oh wells. anyways, the last few chapters were interesting. just thought i'd let you know. my favorite was the one where he went to the burger joint. thanks for such and interesting story! hope to see you update soon! :)
chibikodo chapter 12 . 9/7/2012
Wes needs to just figure out what he really wants out of life and then make it happen. It's interesting how he takes in his surroundings and then shrugs it all off. Once he gets out to the lake, what will he do next?
chibikodo chapter 10 . 8/31/2012
I'd definitely like to find out more about Wes' previous relationships and why he was holding out hope for his friend to possibly return his feelings.

The mention of food makes me hungry.. Haha :)
chibikodo chapter 9 . 8/30/2012
I aprove of Wes' decision to go to Boston/travel New England. There's no place better than here. ;) haha

Isaac is a surprising character. When you think you've got him figured out, something he does surprises you again. :) he may be young and 'innocent' but that doesn't mean he's ignorant. Boo To Matt and his common sense winning. It would have been fun to see Isaac tag along.

So what's going to happen now?
Recent Fan chapter 8 . 8/28/2012
Hey! I just recently started reading your the other day, and ended up reading all eight chapters in one sitting. I love all your characters. You describe them well enough for each of them to be unique and have good and bad sides to them, yet you don't spend so much time describing things that the story gets boring. And that's really good. The fact that I'm pulled into thinking about your story and what could possibly happen next in my spare time is also great too. That's the kind of story you want people to be reading. I'm totally interested in finding out what happens to Wes and Isaac next. I've been checking back often to see if you've updated. How often do you update usually? I'm not trying to push you or anything, just curious. :)
It's funny chapter 5 . 8/23/2012
I'm sure several people are reading this but nobody's reviewing... What's up with that?