Reviews for It Isn't My Fault
pale fire 12 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
just slow clap it out...clap...clap...clap...
bookppl93 chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
If only people knew...
Beth Brooks chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
wow, this is so powerful! what you can express with your words, and i'm so sorry if this is your life! i really hope he gets whats comming! theres no excuse for that, what he did, EVER! You just keep going the best you can and please keep writing, it selfish of us to ask when you have so much going on, but we crave the power you express.
Scadaradna chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
This is so powerful, the way you express yourself. You definitely have a gift with words!
theycallmetalljake chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I know you may not see it, but the power in your words never stops surprising me.

And no one has any right to judge you, you've done nothing wrong. I'm here if you need to talk.
Love A Mysterious Thing chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
this was definitely raw and people always do this thing where they judge... they act like everyone is fine being completely blind to the bad things around us when they happen everyday. They can't accept or even think of the possibility that stuff like this happens when it does. You are not the only one going through something like this. I can almost gurantee someone else out there is in your same exact shoes. Be strong.

As for the poem I can feel the rage and exasperation you're feeling for people thinking badly of you for something that really isn't your fault. You're not a whore or a skank... TRUST me on that one. The ending of this was definitely final and made the poem sink in that much deeper. It's your life only you know what's going on to it. Keep a cold shoulder to anyone else and brush off their comments and stares like dust on your shouler. Hell you could have fun with this. xP
Doctor Alex chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
I'm sorry...

You're not a... what you said... or anything like that! He did it to you... it wasn't your choice. People are just ignorant... they just assume what happened, even though they don't even know anything about you. Just... ignore them. They can't judge you, because they don't know you.
True Talker chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
You are not a slut or a whore. It is NOT your fault. You DON'T deserve hateful glares. You DO DESERVE to have a person that is there for you and I REALLY do mean there for YOU.