Reviews for Secrets: The Comet League
thelonesamurai chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Wow! I was drawn in by the title alone. This is perfect, you describe everthing so perfectly. Can't wait to read more.
steph135 chapter 7 . 7/14/2012
...OH MY GOSH! that was definatly alot of intense action and i can tell you thought this one out like you said. its polished and very well put. but i have an idea for you...keep posting ;P
steph135 chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
0.0...okay before i get to the actual story part, i would like you to know that i love linkin park. okay, so anyway, i think roxy is pretty awesome. shes smart. i really like the way she was trying to get information out of him. that part was cool, but the coolest part was this. "Not exactly, but I can't really share anything with you. I don't know how many times I have to say that, but it was pretty freaky when this happened to me. Let me tell you, from what Mike told me, I didn't even fight as hard as you did. That's something to be proud of by the way."...when this happened to me? so this has happend to him? wow, you got to give some information quick! im dying over here! haha! no, but seriously your doing great, the story is original and its intriguing. please continue .
steph135 chapter 5 . 7/14/2012
hey! thanks for posting just for me lol! this was an interesting chapter, it showed to me how hospitable tom is. actually, they all seem like that which is interesting becuse it is a kid napping. well, on to the next one!
steph135 chapter 4 . 7/14/2012
hey! you guessed it! its steph135! anyway, on to the story. alright, i am loving the writing style you use for this, its perfect! just enough detail to be able to picture it as a movie, but then not to much to where it takes away the whole imagination part of reading. i also like the small moment between her and mike. he seems so sweet! so far, hes my fav of the guys. roxy seems like a fighter to me, i dont know what has given me this assumption. im not sure about physically, but definatly verbaly. this is really facinating, i want to know whats going on here! mike doesnt seem likr the typr to get caught up in something bad, he seems like a good guy to me! (but of course, i could be wrong) well, keep on a-writing!
steph135 chapter 3 . 7/14/2012
hey! i feel so bad for this girl, i would HATE to be carried off by two buff strangers...okay, that honestly doesnt sound that bad when i say it like that, but the kiddnapping part makes it worse. i feel like this girl is going to start out as an average teen, and then at the end shes going to be all brave and tough! i dont know, just my thoughs on it. i really like how you add roxy's thoughts in before and after something happens to her. it gives you a good idea of what shes going through and it makes it more personal, like reader is inside her mind. i love this so far, and i still want to read more. there are alot of unanswered questions still! but thats a good thing, it makes it even more interesting! keep on a-writing!
steph135 chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
hey, im back! and i just have to say...woah...i mean that was pretty intense. that would be scarry if that happened, i probably would have freaked out the same way she did. the only complaint i have is that i wish this chapter was longer! ;P but i understand that this was a good place to end, so its okay. other then that, i have all good things to say. i like your word choice first of all, i hate it when people use the same descriptions over and over again, its gets boring when that happens. you dont do this at all though, the vocabulary is great! these dudes sound scarry, i can't wait to see what their personalities are like! keep on going, i want to know what happens next :P
steph135 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
hey, it's me! i like the wild Nevadan wilderness (even if its not that wild) and i also like the little bit of humor you have added to this. the perspective you write this from is perfect. so far roxy seems very relatable, kinda the typical teenage girl like you stated in the summary. oh my gosh, i remember this! "John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt, his name is my name too! Whenever we go out, the people always shout…" nice touch! and even more important...the ending! im so excited to see what happens! you made that quite intense my friend, quite intense. i like this, keep on a-writing!
38 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3