Reviews for Summer Camp Collection
walls-have-ears chapter 3 . 7/17/2012
Okay, now I think I believe you when you said it was boring!
walls-have-ears chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
Nice, I like this, and especially the last line, "The world is chaos" it just pretty much sums it up.
walls-have-ears chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Nice introductory poem to your collection, I'm looking forward to the rest!
Rogue Energizer Bunny chapter 3 . 7/14/2012
I like how short these lines are, here, because it adds to the effect that everything's rushed and scheduled.

I think the "walk"s are to vague. Walk where? Like a hike or something? I think there coulda been a better verb.

I did get your beta document, LOL, but there's somebody else I gotta get done first. Hurr. Patience! LOLOL, I'm so slow.
-REB/Liv

These reviews brought to you by the review marathon. Link in profile!
Rogue Energizer Bunny chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
I like how contradictory this is, because it makes sense for the theme. How /do/ you define the world? It's everything and nothing at the same time.

One thing I don't like (and you're going to think I'm wierd) is the shape of this poem. It looks like a penis. I know you didn't do that on purpose, but I think it's very distracting. So watch for accidental patterns in the lines.
Rogue Energizer Bunny chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Hello from the Review Game's Review Marathon, link in my profile. You are review #109! Hooray!

I love the feeling in this poem! It's exactly how I felt at camp a couple weeks ago. I just wanted everybody to shut up, too, so I could get shit done. And I was the oldest age there, and the little kids somehow decided I was awesome. I hate people. Good job capturing emotions.

I'd like some variation in line length here, haha. It's all so uniform, so without any stanzas or anything, it all floods together with little emphasis.

Onwards!