Reviews for 1) Adventures of a Greenie
Crystallea1321 chapter 23 . 12/7/2012
Well, that was unexpected. Wow, plot twist. I did not suspect the president of it, but... you know it might make sense. Hmmm, and Partner, ah, the amazing Partner. So glad he came with friends. I like his friends. I can't wait for the next chapter. I really can't.
Brett Canon chapter 23 . 12/6/2012
I look forward to these stories and look on the site for each new chapter. As Oscar Wilde said "the suspense is killing me...I hope it will last. Roy is a great character. The planet is awesome and the villains suitably evil. I am surprised at the president. They must have got to him. McElligott has always had me suspicious. Its a terrific story. These hounds are a useful addition as well.
I await the next chapter with eager anticipation. Well done.
a99515 chapter 23 . 12/6/2012
Great just great Roy and Partner with thousands of Fury Hounds then you leave us in a clifhanger stay tuned for more.
scrachliine chapter 23 . 12/6/2012
that was an exciting read - things look like they are coming to a head - thank you for such great writing.
Pat chapter 23 . 12/6/2012
This is an exciting and entertaining story.

Thanks!
Guest chapter 23 . 12/6/2012
this is excellent! if your writting gets much better then i will have to quit my job and wait for the next chapter. i have a hard enough time waiting now. between chapters i reread your other stories. i liked the original version of this story but this version is really better. thank you so much for sharing. Benny
Hidden-dessert chapter 21 . 11/29/2012
Wow. This is great. I know that that's probably a common reaction, but the more I read your stories the more I see how a person can get so into the universe you made and lose themselves in it. And then when I finish the chapter I pull my head away and it's like waking up from a dream right after being so sure it was real and then reminding yourself that it wasn't.

Oftentimes the way I do that is by remembering that it is a universe of dichotomy. I still don't quite understand how and why you decided to make such a brilliantly rich and diverse and complex universe into a universe of dichotomy. To me that's a linearization of something so blatantly nonlinear in so many ways.
To say one lives in a universe of dichotomy means that everything that belongs in that universe fits into a dichotomy. What about the United Stars of the Galaxy? That's hardly a two-sided nation. There are also humans in your universe of dichotomy. In general, we each have two hands and two feet, but we have ten fingers on each, and even though we have four limbs we have a head, and that head has two eyes and two nostrils, two ears and a mouth, that's seven openings on the head if you don't include all the millions of sweat pores and hair follicles. But is it a universe of quinchotomy (five fingers per hand/toes per foot) or dechotomy (ten fingers on your hands, ten toes on your feet), or septchotomy (the larger openings on your head)? Because all those examples of human body structure defy being dichotomized.

I'm sorry if I'm sounding whiny. I know it probably doesn't look good that I'm complaining about a work that ties for my all time favorite novel. But the dichotomy thing is one of my biggest pet peeves-no that's an understatement, it's practically my enemy. I tend to have quite a lot of trouble fitting into any dichotomies, and I do my best to accept myself that way even though few other people will ever see or understand or accept it. Society and people around me keep insisting and attempting to pressure me with the dichotomy mentality: "You're either this or that. Occasionally you can be a bit of both, or somewhat inbetween, but never neither, never something else entirely. You have to fit on this line. There are no other options."

I think you probably see my dilemma: big horrible problem that needs to go away doesn't mix well with favorite novel I dearly want to keep reading. They mix, but not well. I read the story trying not to think of the whole dichotomy business, and then it comes up again at some of the intense important plot points and I do my best to make sure I'm drawn in enough not to pay attention to it, because if I think about it too much my head will burst from frustration.

On another note, I am of the personal opinion that Roy Masters and Erica Olafson have a lot in common and that they just HAVE to meet. Maybe you could work on their sagas simultaneously? It would be awesome if their stories intertwined somehow. (sorry my vote doesn't fit into the choices you gave on the poll.)

Keep up the amazing writing! :)
Crystallea1321 chapter 22 . 11/29/2012
So, evil Kermac, good Roy, and Phil! Now all we need is Partner and the show can get started. But where is he? I want Partner back! Did he go to get the one who is good death? I shall be cryptic so as not to spoil this for others who are not that far in other stories. Also, there is a spot where you put Saresii instead of Kermac. It was where he said, "The Secret Translocator Technology!" or something dramatic like that. Well, give me a new chapter soon. I'll be waiting.
TheAuditor chapter 22 . 11/29/2012
Love the direction of the story! I look forward to the next chapter!
Pat chapter 22 . 11/29/2012
Talk about convoluted! Very entertaining - Thanks
Felrain chapter 22 . 11/29/2012
I like the story, update soon!
a99515 chapter 22 . 11/29/2012
Go get them Roy. VR you have out did yourself keep it up
Guest chapter 22 . 11/28/2012
really enjoyed it, cant wait to see what will happen next. also waiting on the continuing saga fo eric and the his priate ship. thanks for the enjoyment i get from your stories especially since the death of my wife in september. thanks, benny
Aart Bluestoke chapter 22 . 11/28/2012
The final stages of the plot are reveled, all the game players are now heading to the same place, and green hell itself has just released its warrior!

Now that I've finished reading this chapter, i think I can go back to checking the rest of my emails - this book always manages to distract me when a new chapter comes out.
group45 chapter 21 . 11/19/2012
I look forward to the next chapter. This chapter keeps you on the edge. Keep up the great work.
76 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »