Reviews for 1) Adventures of a Greenie
Felrain chapter 22 . 11/29/2012
I like the story, update soon!
a99515 chapter 22 . 11/29/2012
Go get them Roy. VR you have out did yourself keep it up
Guest chapter 22 . 11/28/2012
really enjoyed it, cant wait to see what will happen next. also waiting on the continuing saga fo eric and the his priate ship. thanks for the enjoyment i get from your stories especially since the death of my wife in september. thanks, benny
Aart Bluestoke chapter 22 . 11/28/2012
The final stages of the plot are reveled, all the game players are now heading to the same place, and green hell itself has just released its warrior!

Now that I've finished reading this chapter, i think I can go back to checking the rest of my emails - this book always manages to distract me when a new chapter comes out.
group45 chapter 21 . 11/19/2012
I look forward to the next chapter. This chapter keeps you on the edge. Keep up the great work.
Crystallea1321 chapter 21 . 11/13/2012
I hate you!
Okay, I don't really hate you, but could you not make cliffhangers? I wish you would post the next chapter soon! It's getting really exciting!
Pat chapter 21 . 11/13/2012
Very interesting. I look forward to see if Patner can help against the woman.
Crystallea1321 chapter 20 . 11/12/2012
Phil! He is not allowed to be dead and I will be very angry if he is. I refuse to believe you killed him off!
Also, almost all of the from's have been turned to forms.
a99515 chapter 21 . 11/12/2012
Even with a few typos Its a wonderfull chapter, can life get any better than this? Keep it up VR you have a winning book here do not change your style of writing.
allforall chapter 21 . 11/12/2012
Excellent pacing and superb timing.
Dennis chapter 21 . 11/12/2012
Excellent chapter in need of some editing.
briva2 chapter 21 . 11/11/2012
Great chapter m8,
And a hell of an cliffhanger!
Thanks i guess?

Ham
robby chapter 21 . 11/11/2012
awsome
NeWBeE chapter 20 . 11/8/2012
Ah, Stahl is in the house! I look forward to reading more of this one. It's just as good as Eric's journey but on the opposite end of the spectrum.
Guest chapter 20 . 11/6/2012
A much better story chapter than before. The action flows like oil on ice. Keep it up VR!
81 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »