Reviews for 1) Adventures of a Greenie
Crystallea1321 chapter 21 . 11/13/2012
I hate you!
Okay, I don't really hate you, but could you not make cliffhangers? I wish you would post the next chapter soon! It's getting really exciting!
Pat chapter 21 . 11/13/2012
Very interesting. I look forward to see if Patner can help against the woman.
Crystallea1321 chapter 20 . 11/12/2012
Phil! He is not allowed to be dead and I will be very angry if he is. I refuse to believe you killed him off!
Also, almost all of the from's have been turned to forms.
a99515 chapter 21 . 11/12/2012
Even with a few typos Its a wonderfull chapter, can life get any better than this? Keep it up VR you have a winning book here do not change your style of writing.
allforall chapter 21 . 11/12/2012
Excellent pacing and superb timing.
Dennis chapter 21 . 11/12/2012
Excellent chapter in need of some editing.
briva2 chapter 21 . 11/11/2012
Great chapter m8,
And a hell of an cliffhanger!
Thanks i guess?

Ham
robby chapter 21 . 11/11/2012
awsome
NeWBeE chapter 20 . 11/8/2012
Ah, Stahl is in the house! I look forward to reading more of this one. It's just as good as Eric's journey but on the opposite end of the spectrum.
Guest chapter 20 . 11/6/2012
A much better story chapter than before. The action flows like oil on ice. Keep it up VR!
Guest chapter 20 . 11/5/2012
Its good but there are a few errors that need correction for example - One of the ugly aliens approached. It was about two meters tall, had a somewhat humanoid body shape; bipedal, two arms and a head but that's where the humanoid similarities ended. It's head looked almost exactly like a fresh plugged and butchered chicken on top of their thin necks, complete with drumstick legs and fleshy little wings on the side. The eyes had the appearance of peeled onion bulbs stuck into the sides. The alien wore a long gown like garment in shimmering purples and silvers and his disturbingly ugly mouth, underneath the Onion bulb eyes opened and closed. "You have saved our lives. You saved my life! That shot was aimed at me!"

"It okay, Mr. Wurgus,I am sure you would have done the same."(if he is meeting him for the first time and clearly doesn't know what kind of alien it is how does he know that he is Mr. Wurgus).

Then he handed Roy a He handed me a little dice like cube. "This is a Lontghk Token making you a honorary member of my Pod group.(I don't think that i need to explain about this)
a99515 chapter 19 . 10/30/2012
Thank you VR for a great new chapter in this great story. Keep up the great writeing.
Crystallea1321 chapter 19 . 10/29/2012
I Hate You! That was a terrible cliff hanger to leave me at! Write more, please! You really must! It was good and now I want more, so hurry up!
Crystallea1321 chapter 18 . 10/29/2012
Ahhhh, Partner and Phil in the same chapter, so happy. You have some random of off mixups at the beginning. Love the chapter as usual.
benny nash chapter 19 . 10/28/2012
I like this story so far, though I still have the orginal one that I read. I really enjoyed the eric story and i hope that you will also add to that once in a while. Thanks for all the enjoyment.
76 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »