Reviews for 1) Adventures of a Greenie
Guest chapter 20 . 11/5/2012
Its good but there are a few errors that need correction for example - One of the ugly aliens approached. It was about two meters tall, had a somewhat humanoid body shape; bipedal, two arms and a head but that's where the humanoid similarities ended. It's head looked almost exactly like a fresh plugged and butchered chicken on top of their thin necks, complete with drumstick legs and fleshy little wings on the side. The eyes had the appearance of peeled onion bulbs stuck into the sides. The alien wore a long gown like garment in shimmering purples and silvers and his disturbingly ugly mouth, underneath the Onion bulb eyes opened and closed. "You have saved our lives. You saved my life! That shot was aimed at me!"

"It okay, Mr. Wurgus,I am sure you would have done the same."(if he is meeting him for the first time and clearly doesn't know what kind of alien it is how does he know that he is Mr. Wurgus).

Then he handed Roy a He handed me a little dice like cube. "This is a Lontghk Token making you a honorary member of my Pod group.(I don't think that i need to explain about this)
a99515 chapter 19 . 10/30/2012
Thank you VR for a great new chapter in this great story. Keep up the great writeing.
Crystallea1321 chapter 19 . 10/29/2012
I Hate You! That was a terrible cliff hanger to leave me at! Write more, please! You really must! It was good and now I want more, so hurry up!
Crystallea1321 chapter 18 . 10/29/2012
Ahhhh, Partner and Phil in the same chapter, so happy. You have some random of off mixups at the beginning. Love the chapter as usual.
benny nash chapter 19 . 10/28/2012
I like this story so far, though I still have the orginal one that I read. I really enjoyed the eric story and i hope that you will also add to that once in a while. Thanks for all the enjoyment.
NeWBeE chapter 18 . 10/26/2012
That was an awesome chapter. I can't wait to see how Roy and Partner gets them out of this one. Happy to see that you're updating again VR. This story is as good as Eric's series, but in a more ground pounder direction. I look forward to the next update!
soulwind2100 chapter 18 . 10/26/2012
hey Vanessa,

Great story :)
the suspend though killing me... can't wait the next chapter :)

keep the grat job :)

regard

soulwind2100
Crystallea1321 chapter 17 . 9/30/2012
Awwww, Partner is sooo cute! I want a Hell Hound! And Phil is as clever as usual. Could should be clout dear, in that last long paragraph the one where Phil went on a monologue. Good as always, please update soon.
douglasc chapter 17 . 9/29/2012
It gets better and better.
a99515 chapter 17 . 9/29/2012
osso so good better this time than last. keep it up V.R.
Crystallea1321 chapter 16 . 9/29/2012
Wahoo, more Phil and Partner! I love them, yay! Write more please.
Flubber chapter 16 . 9/28/2012
Work on whatever inspires you at the time; I'll look forward to it. Thanks.
Zedd chapter 16 . 9/27/2012
Anotar great chatear in a great story
briva2 chapter 16 . 9/27/2012
Blast m8,
What an cliffhanger, now i can't wait for the next chapter!
great work, thanks

ham
a99515 chapter 16 . 9/26/2012
Oh good a new chapter, keep up the high standerd in your writing !
81 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »