Reviews for 1) Adventures of a Greenie
Crystallea1321 chapter 19 . 10/29/2012
I Hate You! That was a terrible cliff hanger to leave me at! Write more, please! You really must! It was good and now I want more, so hurry up!
Crystallea1321 chapter 18 . 10/29/2012
Ahhhh, Partner and Phil in the same chapter, so happy. You have some random of off mixups at the beginning. Love the chapter as usual.
benny nash chapter 19 . 10/28/2012
I like this story so far, though I still have the orginal one that I read. I really enjoyed the eric story and i hope that you will also add to that once in a while. Thanks for all the enjoyment.
NeWBeE chapter 18 . 10/26/2012
That was an awesome chapter. I can't wait to see how Roy and Partner gets them out of this one. Happy to see that you're updating again VR. This story is as good as Eric's series, but in a more ground pounder direction. I look forward to the next update!
soulwind2100 chapter 18 . 10/26/2012
hey Vanessa,

Great story :)
the suspend though killing me... can't wait the next chapter :)

keep the grat job :)

Crystallea1321 chapter 17 . 9/30/2012
Awwww, Partner is sooo cute! I want a Hell Hound! And Phil is as clever as usual. Could should be clout dear, in that last long paragraph the one where Phil went on a monologue. Good as always, please update soon.
douglasc chapter 17 . 9/29/2012
It gets better and better.
a99515 chapter 17 . 9/29/2012
osso so good better this time than last. keep it up V.R.
Crystallea1321 chapter 16 . 9/29/2012
Wahoo, more Phil and Partner! I love them, yay! Write more please.
Flubber chapter 16 . 9/28/2012
Work on whatever inspires you at the time; I'll look forward to it. Thanks.
Zedd chapter 16 . 9/27/2012
Anotar great chatear in a great story
briva2 chapter 16 . 9/27/2012
Blast m8,
What an cliffhanger, now i can't wait for the next chapter!
great work, thanks

a99515 chapter 16 . 9/26/2012
Oh good a new chapter, keep up the high standerd in your writing !
NeWBeE chapter 16 . 9/26/2012
Very nice update! I'm happy to see that the assassin got what he deserved from the "mistress" of the planet, lol. This is definitely worth a read just as much as Eric's story for what I've read so far. I look forward to your next update!
Kevin Etherton chapter 15 . 8/26/2012