Reviews for 1) Adventures of a Greenie
NeWBeE chapter 18 . 10/26/2012
That was an awesome chapter. I can't wait to see how Roy and Partner gets them out of this one. Happy to see that you're updating again VR. This story is as good as Eric's series, but in a more ground pounder direction. I look forward to the next update!
soulwind2100 chapter 18 . 10/26/2012
hey Vanessa,

Great story :)
the suspend though killing me... can't wait the next chapter :)

keep the grat job :)

regard

soulwind2100
Crystallea1321 chapter 17 . 9/30/2012
Awwww, Partner is sooo cute! I want a Hell Hound! And Phil is as clever as usual. Could should be clout dear, in that last long paragraph the one where Phil went on a monologue. Good as always, please update soon.
douglasc chapter 17 . 9/29/2012
It gets better and better.
a99515 chapter 17 . 9/29/2012
osso so good better this time than last. keep it up V.R.
Crystallea1321 chapter 16 . 9/29/2012
Wahoo, more Phil and Partner! I love them, yay! Write more please.
Flubber chapter 16 . 9/28/2012
Work on whatever inspires you at the time; I'll look forward to it. Thanks.
Zedd chapter 16 . 9/27/2012
Anotar great chatear in a great story
briva2 chapter 16 . 9/27/2012
Blast m8,
What an cliffhanger, now i can't wait for the next chapter!
great work, thanks

ham
a99515 chapter 16 . 9/26/2012
Oh good a new chapter, keep up the high standerd in your writing !
NeWBeE chapter 16 . 9/26/2012
Very nice update! I'm happy to see that the assassin got what he deserved from the "mistress" of the planet, lol. This is definitely worth a read just as much as Eric's story for what I've read so far. I look forward to your next update!
Kevin Etherton chapter 15 . 8/26/2012
Excellent ,more please.
Crystallea1321 chapter 15 . 8/22/2012
Well, that was awesome. I thought she might be the planet, but I wasn't sure... I do love sentient planets, they're amazing. Oh, and you might want to check through the entire things for times when you right Eric instead of Roy, it happens every so often. Please write more soon, that was a terrible place to leave me at, I hate and kind of enjoy cliff hangers, but I only enjoy them when I create them! So you have to write more!
Crystallea1321 chapter 13 . 8/22/2012
You need to get rid of stuff at the end of this chapter I assume. I love Decker!
Crystallea1321 chapter 7 . 8/21/2012
This is really interesting, I love the plot line! Just please go over this again looking for extra words or words that repeat, it needs some editing and then it would be amazing! Now I have to keep reading!
76 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »