Reviews for 1) Adventures of a Greenie
a99515 chapter 15 . 8/20/2012
I like it . You have made it a great story by adding just a little to your old one. Keep it up VR.
ODDVAR OLAFSON chapter 14 . 8/16/2012
EXCITING ! WAITING FOR MORE.
abulldog72 chapter 13 . 8/10/2012
awsome,thank you
Guest chapter 13 . 8/10/2012
well the stakes are high . great VR can't get any better than this
Oddvar Olafson chapter 12 . 8/2/2012
I love it ! Already waiting for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/1/2012
Take your time VR with out trying there are two typos in this chapter. Your writting has improved a great deel you now use words that mean something short sweet and tasty to read.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/25/2012
this is better than a sopeopera VR you are deffintly on the right trackin your writting
kiki19857 chapter 10 . 7/25/2012
after reading your summary, I'm kinda sad that Roy's parents is going to die since in your new chapters, Roy ran away instead of reconciling with his parents. Thus if he's running away and those bad people come and killed his parents, Roy might not have any chance of reconciliation. I did remember in your old chapter that Roy did reconciled with his parents and I really liked this part and it made me want to read more :)
Jirun chapter 10 . 7/25/2012
Yay, the story continues.
The new elements in it are fine and bring a little more depth to the story. As always some typos, but if you can read machine translate versions of a Korean book, you do not care about this level :)

Cant wait how it will continue

P.S. my subscripition tells me there is a chapter 11, WHERE DID IT GO? xD
Oddvar Olafson chapter 10 . 7/21/2012
I am very happy that you go on posting new chapters to this facinating tale.
You know I love your stories even if up to now there are no vikings involved in this
one !
a reader chapter 10 . 7/21/2012
I am enjoying your story immensely and I hope u continue to read it. I felt thus chapter was too short though.
oddvar olafson chapter 9 . 7/19/2012
Very, very good. I am waiting for the next chapter. Hoping it will soon come.
pinkrollingstone chapter 9 . 7/19/2012
I would hate my parents if they forgot I existed even more if they forgot what day I was born. Love the feelings here.
dru83 chapter 9 . 7/18/2012
Hey, just wanted to say that I've been enjoying this and I'm glad you're posting again. You've made some nice additions to this story, especially the lightning bolter section. There's still some minor things that could be fixed here, especially in the older sections of the story. There's several little grammar and punctuation things, plus there's several places where there are spelling errors that spell check would miss. For example, there were a few places in various chapters where you used the word "of" instead of the word "off". Spellcheck won't get that because of is a real word. Not a big deal, but it means the reader has to reread the sentence and figure out what you really meant.

All in all, no major problems, just some little things that keep the story from flowing as good as it can. Anyway, I'm really enjoying the story, so keep up the good work.
pinkrollingstone chapter 6 . 7/18/2012
OH, test of trust, how utterly frighting, I could not do it. Me and my Water snake.
76 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »