Reviews for 1) Adventures of a Greenie
Crystallea1321 chapter 15 . 8/22/2012
Well, that was awesome. I thought she might be the planet, but I wasn't sure... I do love sentient planets, they're amazing. Oh, and you might want to check through the entire things for times when you right Eric instead of Roy, it happens every so often. Please write more soon, that was a terrible place to leave me at, I hate and kind of enjoy cliff hangers, but I only enjoy them when I create them! So you have to write more!
Crystallea1321 chapter 13 . 8/22/2012
You need to get rid of stuff at the end of this chapter I assume. I love Decker!
Crystallea1321 chapter 7 . 8/21/2012
This is really interesting, I love the plot line! Just please go over this again looking for extra words or words that repeat, it needs some editing and then it would be amazing! Now I have to keep reading!
a99515 chapter 15 . 8/20/2012
I like it . You have made it a great story by adding just a little to your old one. Keep it up VR.
ODDVAR OLAFSON chapter 14 . 8/16/2012
EXCITING ! WAITING FOR MORE.
abulldog72 chapter 13 . 8/10/2012
awsome,thank you
Guest chapter 13 . 8/10/2012
well the stakes are high . great VR can't get any better than this
Oddvar Olafson chapter 12 . 8/2/2012
I love it ! Already waiting for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/1/2012
Take your time VR with out trying there are two typos in this chapter. Your writting has improved a great deel you now use words that mean something short sweet and tasty to read.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/25/2012
this is better than a sopeopera VR you are deffintly on the right trackin your writting
kiki19857 chapter 10 . 7/25/2012
after reading your summary, I'm kinda sad that Roy's parents is going to die since in your new chapters, Roy ran away instead of reconciling with his parents. Thus if he's running away and those bad people come and killed his parents, Roy might not have any chance of reconciliation. I did remember in your old chapter that Roy did reconciled with his parents and I really liked this part and it made me want to read more :)
Jirun chapter 10 . 7/25/2012
Yay, the story continues.
The new elements in it are fine and bring a little more depth to the story. As always some typos, but if you can read machine translate versions of a Korean book, you do not care about this level :)

Cant wait how it will continue

P.S. my subscripition tells me there is a chapter 11, WHERE DID IT GO? xD
Oddvar Olafson chapter 10 . 7/21/2012
I am very happy that you go on posting new chapters to this facinating tale.
You know I love your stories even if up to now there are no vikings involved in this
one !
a reader chapter 10 . 7/21/2012
I am enjoying your story immensely and I hope u continue to read it. I felt thus chapter was too short though.
oddvar olafson chapter 9 . 7/19/2012
Very, very good. I am waiting for the next chapter. Hoping it will soon come.
79 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »