Reviews for Noroimonogatari
Revamp chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
I love stories based around myths, supernatural and phenomena so this story is actually the perfect read for me. Your description is beautiful and despite it being sort of long, it was intriguing enough to make me stick with it and provided enough information without getting bored of it.

While I never read the original version of this story, I can say that this one looks very promising and I hope that you continue it. I'll definitely give you more reviews when and if you get new chapters out.

The mysteries presented and intriguing characters also draw me in. I already find myself particularly drawn to Koumoto Zen, but I like the darker characters in stories. I'm also interested in who the Hunters are, as well as the past behind the kitsune and Fuyumi.
c'estquatre chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Reading this proves the point that it's hard to come up something original these.
Personally, I believed that the story I was penning was unique, and then I come across something like this and then realize whatever I was writing had already been written, 5 months ago as well.
Mhmmm, you can't do anything but laugh an accident like that.
Unweighted Book Author chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Nice. Exactly the kind of story I like to read in terms of content, so I'm pretty biased, but I like it! The main character manages to make me sympathize with him and it's clear that he's sharp, based on the ending of the chapter. I'm looking forward to more.
FindingFish chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Hey, its me JD from fanfic.
This story is interesting. Are you trying to merge Greek and Asian mythology together?
The storyline feels a bit scattered at the moment. I'm not understanding most of the stuff that is going on, especially about the gods being 'dead' and all. However, I'm going to wait until I learn more.

Keep up the good work. :D
-FindingFish
The Hetalians chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
This was good.
but youkai is spelled without a 'u'.
:) Continue?