Reviews for Glamour Reach
Anonymous chapter 4 . 7/24/2012
Hi, Rova.

This story of yours. It's very good. :3
Guest chapter 4 . 7/24/2012
Since you oh-so-nicely asked for a review, here's one for ya!

Just something to think about, when introducing a new object, such as the glowing stone, would there not be a brief explanation of what it is? And a name? I mean, when I read stories, I know there are supposed to be things that leave me questioning, but with such a small thing it would flow in the mind easier if we had a better understanding of what something was. Just an extra sentence or so. That's just what I would do, anyway. Other than that, lovely chapter!
cupidgirl xx chapter 3 . 7/18/2012
Ooh, I wonder what'll happen when they meet :P splendidly written!
cupidgirl xx chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
Love his arrows! Nice chapter :D
BreezeRogue63 chapter 3 . 7/18/2012
Awesome. Just...Yeah. I read this and I'm like 'Is she in here? Huh?'. But then I realized she'd probably be coming later. Lol
Baby BlueJay chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
Oh my gosh, this is amazing! I love the details and descriptions of everything. I'm already hooked! Update soon, 'kay? I NEED to read more. :D

Baby BlueJay
BreezeRogue63 chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
Good job! I've been a fan of elves myself, it's nice to have a main character be an elf. Write more? *Hopeful* :D
Toria Danielle chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
This story is intrigueing. I really like where it's going. Keep it up I can't wait to see what will happen next!
AzaryaTsuki chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I think this could turn out to be a very interesting story! I enjoy the layout and overall way the story reads. I look forward to reading more!
cupidgirl xx chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
This is great, good story and well written :D