Reviews for Airhead
Daisy02 chapter 4 . 12/3/2012
Damn it's the last one! update soon, I love how each starts with an entry. I think I like peirce the most even though it's not too far into the story, weird I know, only small typos. I will give a full review deeper in. uuuuuuuupppppppppdddddaaaaat ttttteeee
Daisy02 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
ohhoho someones hiding something xp
I liked this beginning, I love how they made a crack fortune telling booth haha XD
Daisy02 chapter 2 . 12/3/2012
ur that ending got me. I don't think I could resist going to the next chapter.
I got embarrassed cause I thought, swimming hiking and fishing are fun XD
I love everything so far it is a very creative idea with interesting characters.
Alaeryel chapter 3 . 8/16/2012
Karin has quite a little attitude on her huh? REALLY ENJOYED this chapter Lala and I am looking forward to more!
Alaeryel chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
OH ME OH MY-this isn't going to go so well in a way is it! I already like Damian but I don't TRUST his parents for some reason! I will be ANXIOUSLY awaiting more of this-VERY INTERESTING AND INTRIGUING!
Alaeryel chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
OK DEFINITELY WAITNG FOR MORE! A mystery has been raised and answers must be found-EXCELLENT AND BRILLIANT AS ALWAYS Lala-another one to add to my COLLECTION!
H. Meadows chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
"Nobody could see me cry. Not yet. Not until I finally lost it and killed those hillbillies."

This really confused me. Did she kill them? Or is she premeditating their murder?