Reviews for Paper Flowers
cat10985 chapter 3 . 8/8/2019
I absolutely love this story.. I wish there was more..
Acie chapter 1 . 11/3/2018
This is so sweet but he was really an asshole for the first part
Penelope Applegate chapter 3 . 7/31/2018
Loved this. Beautifully written and tugged hard on heartstrings. Good characterization. Relationships aren’t all roses, especially when under duress. I like how you worked the title in, too.
herondalechick123 chapter 3 . 4/29/2017
I normally don't read one-shots–even though this is technically a three-shot – but I absolutely adored this story! These characters are beautiful and I wish there were longer chapters about them prior to the accident.
uygfuyfd chapter 3 . 1/21/2014
i really liked this. i cried. alot.
Bryanna chapter 3 . 1/1/2014
This was a very nice story. I liked it a lot. Ethan came off as an abusive jerk at times, and even when Rose's accident was revealed, I still did not like him very much. He wasn't very sympathetic. That said, it's a breath of fresh air - I don't expect to like every character I read about, and even though I did not like him, I still enjoyed the story. Well done!
Andene chapter 3 . 10/14/2013
Finally, details about the accident! They make Ethan's worries seem much more normal now. He gave up a lot because he feared hurting her. I can understand why he would feel so guilty. His proposal and rejection was a bit funny...I liked that Rose finally said what she was feeling. I'm glad they talked, it left me grinning! I know they're characters...but I do hope they have kids one day...lol!
Andene chapter 2 . 10/14/2013
Ahhh...I feel so torn...I get that she feels upset about how he treats her...but I also get his cold but deeply in love ways...I didn't like Steven much, he's just slimy and irritating. I do hope he doesn't reappear. I'm really enjoying this. I can't believe there's only three chapters...(

On to the next one!
Andene chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
This really drew me in. The hurt and pain is tangible, and makes it compelling to read onward. I'm already getting a lump in my throat, it's such a relatable topic...I know exactly what she means by the slow deterioration...wow!
Mt chapter 3 . 9/15/2013
Oh my God. That hurt. So beautiful.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/24/2013
Oh my god, that was so beautiful! It was a lovely story and so beautifully written! It was so touching and despite the fact that Ethan is sometimes an idiot, like most men are, he's so endearing (which most men aren't)! I'll spare you another 1000 words gushing about how amazing the story is and just say: Thank You!
Messy Ink chapter 3 . 8/8/2013
It was so real. It sounds strange when I'm writing this, but that's the truth. It wasn't fluffy and it wasn't fake. It was perfectly real. So thank you.
kayla chapter 3 . 8/3/2013
ughhh so adorable and perfect.
their relationship isn't perfect, but then it is at the same time. If I make any sense.
beautiful story. :)
Wallflower.x chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
WOW. This is really beautiful. And in my opinion it really captures the break down of a relationship so well, judging from my past relationships.

I just really love this.
Sunshine Bear chapter 3 . 7/9/2013
I cried in the second chapter. I remember saying, "I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY I AM CRYING!?"

And I wanted to cry in this chapter but I held strong. Good story/three shot. I really enjoyed it.
43 | Page 1 .. Last Next »