Reviews for The Magician's War
Roses are redx chapter 13 . 8/15/2012
Thanks for dedicating/mentioning me! Good chapter (previously) but i am a bit confused with whats happening. Update soon i hope you get some more reviews that arent all from me haha:)
Roses are redx chapter 11 . 8/9/2012
Eeek thank-you so much! That was an awesome chapter and i can't believe you dedicated it to me! Thanks!:) love your story so much! I think you should kill one of them, maybe both, not sure!
Also, couple of things, i think nancy should be posh, because i think someone who says stuff like spiffy, wouldn't say freakin! Also, i think there should be less harry potter refrences, it gets a bit much if you know what i mean. Oh dear all my reviews for this are so long!:/ when i start i can't stop! Okay, im done, bye!.
Roses are redx chapter 10 . 8/7/2012
Thanks for mentioning me in your authors note! And thanks for reading my stories! Right well, im up to date! I was thinking i'll read this every time i have a spare moment, probably won't finish for ages...then i got addicted:/ i literally couldn't stop reading! Oh and no you definately don't suck at beginnings! Love this, favourited and still very very shocked you have only had three reviews!
P.s ignore my question, girls are 11, my bad!:)
Roses are redx chapter 3 . 8/6/2012
Eeeek im getting excited! Im reading it and am feeling very glad i found this story!:) thanks for reviewing mine btw, means a lot!:) so anyway, loved this chapter, and am very intrigued to find out what this t.e.d thing needs the kids for! P.s quick question, how old are all the kids? If already said sorry!
Roses are redx chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
I was intrigued by the first part with the twins and already the character description is very good. I think you described the scenario of the twins finding each other and them all meeting up and eventually getting remarried very well! If im honest i think you could have waited before going into the whole email and trance bit, or given it a bit of a better build up, because i was reading a nice story about twins being reunited and suddenly its like 'wait, what, they've been hypnotised, who, what why?' But other than that i really liked this! I am definately going to read on and will review when doing so/ done!(following btw) not sure what to expect in the next chapters but it is well written and i am surprised you have only had one review for this 10 chapter story! You deserve more! Wow this is getting long, just going to say i probably wont finish reading tonight but i will at some point! Promise! Bye!
P.s could you review one of mine? Thanks
Vicki Lawson chapter 3 . 7/16/2012
Sounds like a good premise so far and the characters seem to be well written, but I think you could write more chapters!