Reviews for Broadcasting Signals
Catkac chapter 11 . 9/9/2012
I'd rather see you continue the story, I've come to like it quite a bit. :)
JH chapter 11 . 9/9/2012
Sounds good to me. Unless you have some big ideas for what will happen to them, there is no point in dragging out the story. Thus spake Heartbreak.
Fryvi chapter 11 . 9/9/2012
Gihihi, perfect:D
I think ending it here seems a bit short:S At least I want to know Conrad's perspective of things(even though he's pretty obviously pleased)
FragileTension chapter 11 . 9/9/2012
No! You have to have another chapter to describe the date from Conrad's point of view. And maybe an epilogue.

And where do you live where it's time for dinner at 5 30 and it's alright for college students (COLLEGE STUDENTS!) to fall asleep by 10 30?
Noooo chapter 11 . 9/8/2012
-OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-*Gasps for air*- NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! To put it simply, please continue.
Ney13 chapter 11 . 9/8/2012
I don't think you should end the story. You just now introduced them, and I don't know if they're going to get along, or completely hate each other. Give it a couple more chapters (or even more if you wish), and let the readers know where their relationship is headed.
learntosayhello chapter 11 . 9/8/2012
That's a terrible idea.
We have NO idea what Conrad thinks of Altair at all! At ALL!
And here I was expecting an actual conversation over ravioli and wine.
My burning curiosity wants to know if Conrad ever ends up in that observatory ;)
And, you know, if they end up getting along!
And what does Conrad even DO when he's not playing classical music at 3 in the morning? Who IS he?
You can't leave us like thiiis!
Nia chapter 11 . 9/8/2012
I really liked THis. So cuteee.
Checkerspades chapter 11 . 9/8/2012
No, don't end it here, I want to know more about their date, if they end up a couple, and so on. It would end way too abrupt
chibikodo chapter 10 . 9/7/2012
Have faith Conrad :) I am sure Altair will come! I hope...
JH chapter 10 . 9/6/2012
So short. I want to know what happens next.
FragileTension chapter 10 . 9/5/2012
Aaaaaaaah!
Just my luck to stumble onto this story when there's a cliffhanger. Update soon, or I'll go crazy here!

And guess I should actually try to review this, rather than just whine about the cliffhanger:
This is adorable. Really adorable.
You have a gift with writing characters. They are really well thought-out and not one dimensional at all.

And how hilarious will it be if Altair ends up thinking Will is Conrad?
Fryvi chapter 10 . 9/4/2012
"If he fussed over his clothes any longer." Should there be more to this sentence?
Anyway, nice chapter, really awkward with the Will guy hahaXD
Poor Conrad! I hope Altair shows up
learntosayhello chapter 10 . 9/4/2012
AGH.
WHY.
Why would you dooo that? u.u
You're the master of short, cruelly cliffhangy chapters.
This is unfair, dammit! Unfair! What does Altair looook like? Are they going to get along? Is Conrad going to collapse from nervousness? And what does Altair even THINK about all this?
Gahhhh.
learntosayhello chapter 9 . 9/4/2012
:O
Oh my goodness.
*bounces in seat*
Never have been more excited for the next chapter.
*bites nails*
If you're still there to read this, I'd like to see what happens. If you want to, write the next chapter quickly and update it as soon as the last word is written?
Um, please?