Reviews for Broadcasting Signals
Anihyr Moonstar chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
This is cute so far. :) I like the added detail that Altair had to turn the radio down before speaking to Conrad, because I've experienced "delayed" backlash of my own voice on things like internet chats when I'm in the same room with another person on another computer who's also listening to the same thing, and it is *incredibly* distracting to try to talk whenever you keep hearing all your own words bouncing back at you. It put a nice (amusing) touch of realism in there.

Their phone convo felt so awkward, though! It almost felt like he was really just calling a friend of his for the heck of it and then not knowing what to say - I feel like it would be an amplified degree of awkwardness to have that happen over the radio. I also wonder why Altair gets the sense that Conrad doesn't want to talk long. I *seemed* like Conrad invited him to talk more ("Something wrong?"), but that Altair avoided continuing the convo.

Ah well, I have high hopes for them. Interested in seeing where this goes. :)

- Moonstar
goudacheese chapter 11 . 9/10/2012
WAIT BUT I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS IN THEIR BEAUTIFUL LIFE. Or at least something from Conrad's perspective, okay.

Aw, no, this was super cute though and I'm so glad they finally met and :) This entire story just made me so extremely happy :) and, okay, I'd be super happy if you continued it but it's your story so if you feel like ending it here then by all means end it here!
chibikodo chapter 11 . 9/9/2012
Ah! But if it ended here we would never know if things go any further- if Conrad knows how to communicate without a radio sending out waves. :) I mean if it ended here it's be fitting but I'm so greedy I want more.
Catkac chapter 11 . 9/9/2012
I'd rather see you continue the story, I've come to like it quite a bit. :)
JH chapter 11 . 9/9/2012
Sounds good to me. Unless you have some big ideas for what will happen to them, there is no point in dragging out the story. Thus spake Heartbreak.
Fryvi chapter 11 . 9/9/2012
Gihihi, perfect:D
I think ending it here seems a bit short:S At least I want to know Conrad's perspective of things(even though he's pretty obviously pleased)
FragileTension chapter 11 . 9/9/2012
No! You have to have another chapter to describe the date from Conrad's point of view. And maybe an epilogue.

And where do you live where it's time for dinner at 5 30 and it's alright for college students (COLLEGE STUDENTS!) to fall asleep by 10 30?
Noooo chapter 11 . 9/8/2012
-OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-*Gasps for air*- NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! To put it simply, please continue.
Ney13 chapter 11 . 9/8/2012
I don't think you should end the story. You just now introduced them, and I don't know if they're going to get along, or completely hate each other. Give it a couple more chapters (or even more if you wish), and let the readers know where their relationship is headed.
learntosayhello chapter 11 . 9/8/2012
That's a terrible idea.
We have NO idea what Conrad thinks of Altair at all! At ALL!
And here I was expecting an actual conversation over ravioli and wine.
My burning curiosity wants to know if Conrad ever ends up in that observatory ;)
And, you know, if they end up getting along!
And what does Conrad even DO when he's not playing classical music at 3 in the morning? Who IS he?
You can't leave us like thiiis!
Nia chapter 11 . 9/8/2012
I really liked THis. So cuteee.
Checkerspades chapter 11 . 9/8/2012
No, don't end it here, I want to know more about their date, if they end up a couple, and so on. It would end way too abrupt
chibikodo chapter 10 . 9/7/2012
Have faith Conrad :) I am sure Altair will come! I hope...
JH chapter 10 . 9/6/2012
So short. I want to know what happens next.
FragileTension chapter 10 . 9/5/2012
Just my luck to stumble onto this story when there's a cliffhanger. Update soon, or I'll go crazy here!

And guess I should actually try to review this, rather than just whine about the cliffhanger:
This is adorable. Really adorable.
You have a gift with writing characters. They are really well thought-out and not one dimensional at all.

And how hilarious will it be if Altair ends up thinking Will is Conrad?
71 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »