Reviews for Broadcasting Signals
goudacheese chapter 9 . 9/2/2012
Oh my god this is super cute and I wanted to review it as I went but then I'm one of those readers who just, like, keeps clicking the next button. Ignoring the review box at the bottom of the chapter. And now I'm too lazy to go back and review every single one separately but I REALLY LIKE THIS. I love the idea of it, just the loneliness of the observatory and finding company over the radio and I just. I CAN'T WAIT FOR THEM TO MEET NOW. This needs to happen. The ending of Ch 9 made me super happy, okay, and now I'm very excited and I can't wait for more and this is the dumbest review ever but I felt like I had to say something, you know? Um. Mostly, this is great, I'm enjoying it, and I am excited for more :*
JHeartbreak chapter 9 . 8/28/2012
This is sweet! That is my comment today. Mood - not at the forefront, but politely performing in the background.
Fryvi chapter 9 . 8/27/2012
Hehe, I thought nothing much would happen in this chapter, so that ending made me all giggly inside.
As always, I'm already looking forward to the next chapter :D
chibikodo chapter 9 . 8/26/2012
You go Conrad! I can't wait for Altair and Conrad's meeting. I sense that it will be very awkward initially but then they'll get to know each other better and relax. :) or so I hope
marginal-utility chapter 9 . 8/26/2012
Conrad mans up!
marginal-utility chapter 5 . 8/26/2012
he is almost a stalker...
marginal-utility chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
but Conrad did not tell him the frequency, did he?
marginal-utility chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Do ppl go to bed by 10:34 pm?! Never knew that.
JHeartbreak chapter 8 . 8/19/2012
Mood! So much mood! With setting! And plot development! Yes, there are many things to commend this chapter.
Chibikodo chapter 8 . 8/19/2012
:) I knew it! Altair should have called even if he was busted by his professor for using the transmitter. :) i wonder what Conrad is going to do to contact Altair- ask him to call in over his broadcast?
Fryvi chapter 8 . 8/19/2012
Yeey, another good chapter.
What to do, what to do... I'll be waiting for the answer:D
JHeartbreak chapter 7 . 8/14/2012
Haha! I absolutely did not expect that. That is nice.

I yearn for some more mood though. And setting. The quiet roar of the stars... the lapping waves of the night... the scratchy and green texture of the broadcasting signals...
chibikodo chapter 7 . 8/13/2012
Oh Altair I'm sure you'll meet Conrad in person, you have his number afterall. :) take a chance and see where it goes from there.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/13/2012
Busted
Fryvi chapter 7 . 8/13/2012
How embarrassingXD Poor Altair, but at least this way he has to call him by phone.
68 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »