Reviews for Broadcasting Signals
learntosayhello chapter 7 . 8/13/2012
Oh, no! Poor Altair! All he wanted to do was make friends in that dark, lonely place D:
At least he's got the stars for company.
I wish at least I knew what Conrad or Altair looked like. That way it could be like, "As he passed through the library halls, a man with a handlebar mustache whom he'd never seen before glanced at him, then shyly looked away. Altair wondered why."
And Conrad could visit him in the observatory and bring like, cookies.
And stuff.
I wish these chapters weren't so short and full of only streams of thought and academia! I miss Conrad, dammit! Where's Conrad? D:
Fryvi chapter 6 . 8/12/2012
Somehow I really feel for Conrad.
If only he'd call Altair:D But I guess it's still a bit early for that.
YuePantera chapter 6 . 8/10/2012
Altair and Conrad are really growing on me! I love the new way they communicate, and I love their normal conversations. I almost forgot that they were both students, but you really brought that back. I'm enjoying this a lot and I can't wait for more! They seem to get better and better. :)
chibikodo chapter 5 . 8/5/2012
Altair definitely appears socially awkward. I can guess that Conrad must be the same.

Is anyone else actually listening to that radio station?
Fryvi chapter 5 . 8/2/2012
Nice seeing some of Altairs everyday life, even though I don't care much about stars x)
Sounds like he's having some problems in school:/
JHeartbreak chapter 5 . 8/1/2012
I like this chapter more than the last one. More sense details, and the mood is more present here. Mood, mood, mood. I am here for the mood.
Serenity G chapter 4 . 7/30/2012
haha thats such a cut way to communicate :)
Fryvi chapter 4 . 7/28/2012
Nice dialogue it sounds really natural
learntosayhello chapter 4 . 7/28/2012
Naw!
They're such cuties. Didn't know Altair was so old. Is he a graduate student?
Or wait, is he a student? I've forgotten o.o
I wish we could see the characters in some sort of other setting aside from the radio station and the observatory. We don't really get to know much about them aside for their little worried streams of thought.
Lovely as always :D
JHeartbreak chapter 3 . 7/24/2012
Still reading! Not much to say... I wonder how their conversation will go.
learntosayhello chapter 3 . 7/24/2012
Ah! How frustrating. An entire chapter about what to say in a potential conversation, yet no conversation ensues u.u Personally, I'd like a bit more information on Altair. Is there any other reason he's so interested in talking to Conrad? And what is he doing when not in the observatory?
Maybe they might run into each other in the hallways unexpectedly :o Gasp! And they'd only have their voices to recognize each other!
Oh, how corny. But I do hope you update this soon :3
Fryvi chapter 3 . 7/24/2012
Awkwardness. Me likes
Can't wait for their conversation
YuePantera chapter 3 . 7/24/2012
Cute chapter! I like how unique this is. I wonder if they ever will meet? I'd like to know more about them through those questions on the note cards. Looking forwards to the next! :)
YuePantera chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
Aww, this is sweet! It's really nice to see Conrad's point of view and his part of the story, especially as in the first chapter he's only a voice. It's really adding depth to the story and it's nice to see!
JHeartbreak chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
This is a good start. I like the loneliness of a solo radio and an observatory. It feels really, I dunno, existential or something. I’m curious to find out what happens to them. Well, more than that, I just like the mood of these chapters and hope it continues. The quiet, lonely mood.
68 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »