Reviews for A Study in Permanence
Radness 2.0 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
This is currently my fourth time reading this fic through and if you wrote more that would be wonderful! This is everything I look for when looking for stuff to read here and is by far my favorite that I've read. I read your other story as well and you're talented with this kind of writing. PLEASE KEEP IT UP. -MJ
Darke-of-Nothingness chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Realistic. I like that.
its.Nothing.Special chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
oh my god, this was brilliant. what a character you have here. characters, really. they were all wonderful and awful and human and at the end i feel empty and yet full of hope for both charlie and hattie and the lives they'll eventually lead. "i guess i'll just keep missing you then." that killed me. lovely lovely writing, very perceptive and flowy and yet funny and grounded. great stuff, i enjoyed this story immensely. keep writing!

;)becky
GrandioseEnthusiast chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
I love this story! It's cute and quirky but still realistic. Hattie is such a relatable character, and I love how she learns to become more comfortable with herself. This story is fantastic, and you are a fantastic writer. Never stop writing.
bibliotaku748 chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Truthfully, I have no idea why but this one-shot was totally quirky to a point where I just felt myself smiling.
...
Okay, that sounded way worse then I meant it to come out.
Rewrite! Anyway, what I was trying to say was that I really enjoyed the realism of this and it's definently going on my favorites list. )
SmileEnthusiast chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
I HAVEN'T EVEN FINISHED READING THIS STORY AND I LOVE IT ALREADY. I mean, was I just able to read someone reference from one of my favorite Korean dramas in which my lovely Kim Hyun Joong stars in? I must be going crazy. You have made my day. Please be my friend. *cough* Okay, that sounded creepy BUT it's so rare for me to hear someone mention Korean dramas ever! Sigh. Okay, Imma continue the story now...
I just finished the story, and I am pretty much in love with Hattie and her oddballness (yes, I made up that word). Apart from how she loved Kdramas, which are amazing, I also really liked how her and Charlie didn't end up back together, and how she didn't get together with that nice Marvin boy. I feel like a lot of authors that write romantic/humor stories feel like there is a pressure for the protagonist to have to fall in love by the end or it's not a romance. I love that Hattie had her romance with Charlie, and that we got to unfold the past good times and bad times of their relationship; it was unique and awesome. Anyhoo, this story is super and you did a superb job with it!.
Fighting!
SE (:
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
this is amazing! you definitely have strong story telling/ writing skills, and a good sense of humor too ) keep on writing!
scarletfleur chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
I thought this story was totally cute. I liked how you switched from past to present, and how Hattie was awkwardly sweet. She didn't seem too resentful at the end which was cute but I think I would be, I'm definitely not that mature! I was surprised by her interaction with Sofia but I liked how you explained her thought process and thought it was true!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
:O whoawww that was just plain amazing. it was so... capturing? i don't know it was just so awesome how you'd go from the present to the past and back. i love Hattie's character, awkward yet lovable.
Miss Haps chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Nice story. Yeah. I liked it, y'know... I bet your beta is, like, super attractive. I liked it.