Reviews for Tainted Blood Revised
Shang chapter 2 . 9/10
I'm not surprised Lillie worries about Krystal; I've known her for like 5 minutes and I ALREADY worry about her :D I mean, come - unicorns? Pegasi are the ones that have wings of the two; the general theme of the dream aside, it's a very confusing detail :D

The new boy is intriguing, granted at this time his behavior seems weird. I think the story is interesting, but I think longer chapters would end up being more beneficial for your writing - as is it feels like there's not that much happening in a single entry, despite the fact the tale is, evidentally, moving forward.
Shang chapter 1 . 9/10
To be honest the prologue itself let me a bit confused; I'm not sure I understood what was happening exactly or if I correctly determined the importance of Hellraine.

That aside, the chapter was okay. Lillie's relationship with Stark seems entertaining and I do wonder where this story will go. One thing that seems a tad out of place though is that - for supernatural beings - they all seem strangely intent on using relatively crud weapons like knives.
DeadPoolKnight chapter 54 . 10/15/2017
This has been a great story, keep up the good work
Datathee chapter 3 . 10/6/2017
This is an amazing start. I'm already shipping Lillie and Koji. I hope they're OTP!
DeadPoolKnight chapter 53 . 8/17/2017
Wow.
Finally finished this whole thing, its very good and are you doing more chapters?
DeadPoolKnight chapter 23 . 8/15/2017
Wow 23 chapters in and its getting awesome.
DeadPoolKnight chapter 6 . 8/4/2017
Wow Book 1 is a great start, I really enjoyed it.
You would probably like my stories too.
R firefly chapter 53 . 3/17/2016
Hi there! This honestly deserves credit. Really good plot, characters, and writing style. I followed your fic long ago (I can't remember what year), so when I get notification in my email I'm like, yes! Because this is the only story I like in this website. Sadly, I gave up on fictionpress years ago. And why I didn't log in (forgot my password) but Im an active member in fanfiction. The guest user name I used now is my actual pen name. I believe you should publish this in wattpad. Lot of people there will like it! It's such a waste to only be in one website. Can't wait for the next chapter! :)
Anna chapter 32 . 5/31/2015
Will this be continued? :0
360pages chapter 2 . 4/9/2015
Well things still keep building somewhat. Though I would say that Kyrs acts a bit young for her age. But then again, I have no idea how that kind of character would act most of the time.
360pages chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
Hmm, I actually don't mint the premise too much. It's one of those things where I actually don't see it too much around here. Though I can see it being somewhat overused plot line leading into it. I can also somewhat seeing this having a slow start, not that that is a bad thing. Since this chapter does do a good job getting readers up to speed and explaining the world without info dumping.
Benedict A.86 chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Well . . . it's about average, the first chapter I mean. The premise is okay, trite, but okay. The stting clues hinted in the chapter are scanty but satisfactory for now. The fight scene was not as tensive and evocative as I'd have liked, but it wasn't boring either.

I'll try to continue with this story and offer advice as I go along. Ta-tah.

-86
Double Fudge Chocolate Cake chapter 46 . 7/30/2013
Aww... Bleeding black... Really isnt... That bad...? Well, since he's a part of the club already he should just learn to accept it.

BloodStark- lol, stark didn't seem to happy about that. He's jealous.
Double Fudge Chocolate Cake chapter 45 . 7/14/2013
Stark and Lillie don't seem to be the type of people to associate with each other. I mean, she's all _ and he's all ;3... If that makes any sense?

I wonder how they became friends or even met. It was probably something like...

Stark: do you think I'm pretty?
Lillie: no.
Stark: *crying* w-why?
Lillie: Aww, poor baby, don't cry.
Stark: *evil inner smile* I knew it. Nobody can resist my charm.
Lillie: ... Cuz you know, you look ten times uglier when you cry.
Stark: ...

Something like that. At least that's what I think.

If Caleb were real, I'd throw a stick at him and see if he would catch it *_* would he catch it?
Xylight Rainbow chapter 43 . 6/29/2013
Seth is the Archaon! Yeeessss, I knew it!

Ps - it's Tori. :)