Reviews for Tainted Blood Revised
R firefly chapter 53 . 3/17
Hi there! This honestly deserves credit. Really good plot, characters, and writing style. I followed your fic long ago (I can't remember what year), so when I get notification in my email I'm like, yes! Because this is the only story I like in this website. Sadly, I gave up on fictionpress years ago. And why I didn't log in (forgot my password) but Im an active member in fanfiction. The guest user name I used now is my actual pen name. I believe you should publish this in wattpad. Lot of people there will like it! It's such a waste to only be in one website. Can't wait for the next chapter! :)
Anna chapter 32 . 5/31/2015
Will this be continued? :0
360pages chapter 2 . 4/9/2015
Well things still keep building somewhat. Though I would say that Kyrs acts a bit young for her age. But then again, I have no idea how that kind of character would act most of the time.
360pages chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
Hmm, I actually don't mint the premise too much. It's one of those things where I actually don't see it too much around here. Though I can see it being somewhat overused plot line leading into it. I can also somewhat seeing this having a slow start, not that that is a bad thing. Since this chapter does do a good job getting readers up to speed and explaining the world without info dumping.
Benedict A.86 chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Well . . . it's about average, the first chapter I mean. The premise is okay, trite, but okay. The stting clues hinted in the chapter are scanty but satisfactory for now. The fight scene was not as tensive and evocative as I'd have liked, but it wasn't boring either.

I'll try to continue with this story and offer advice as I go along. Ta-tah.

-86
Double Fudge Chocolate Cake chapter 46 . 7/30/2013
Aww... Bleeding black... Really isnt... That bad...? Well, since he's a part of the club already he should just learn to accept it.

BloodStark- lol, stark didn't seem to happy about that. He's jealous.
Double Fudge Chocolate Cake chapter 45 . 7/14/2013
Stark and Lillie don't seem to be the type of people to associate with each other. I mean, she's all _ and he's all ;3... If that makes any sense?

I wonder how they became friends or even met. It was probably something like...

Stark: do you think I'm pretty?
Lillie: no.
Stark: *crying* w-why?
Lillie: Aww, poor baby, don't cry.
Stark: *evil inner smile* I knew it. Nobody can resist my charm.
Lillie: ... Cuz you know, you look ten times uglier when you cry.
Stark: ...

Something like that. At least that's what I think.

If Caleb were real, I'd throw a stick at him and see if he would catch it *_* would he catch it?
Xylight Rainbow chapter 43 . 6/29/2013
Seth is the Archaon! Yeeessss, I knew it!

Ps - it's Tori. :)
Tori chapter 44 . 6/1/2013
Stupid Koji. Humph. Go die for all I care.
Tori chapter 42 . 5/10/2013
Well... Seems like Ry is a rather... Interesting person. Lol. He reminds me of... A gangsta itching for a fight... Lol I said gangsta...
Saria chapter 41 . 5/3/2013
Omg... I'm in love with this song called "Alive" by Krewella... For some reason the girl with the long straight blondish brown hair (think her name is Jahan) reminds me of Lillie O.O haha. She's wearing something Lillie wouldn't wear in million years on the music video though. XD
Naomi Chick chapter 13 . 5/3/2013
I love your revised version. It's all space out and I understand more about the characters.
Tori chapter 41 . 4/28/2013
Did Lillie do something bad? I'm beginning to question her... Motives and such.

... And we're back to the round of hating on Stark. The cycle's back on. Stark screws up, Lillie gets mad, Lillie goes on a rampage and beats him up, and Tori laughs. Yep.
Saria chapter 38 . 4/12/2013
Don't hurt Lexi! I'll kill you!

It seems weird that nobody sees Lillie's dad in her. I mean, if he's her dad, shouldn't they share some resemblance?

... I guess she looks more like her mum. Speaking of which, I wanna meet her!
Tori chapter 37 . 4/6/2013
Oooohhh, so that's what Archaons are... wait, that means Lillie could be killed O.o

Weeelll, she isn't a full hellraine.. so that should count for something, right?
199 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »