Reviews for Tainted Blood Revised
Tori chapter 19 . 8/29/2012
So . . . Mister Zero does have a bad side! Being bossy, hahahaha.
Yay. At least there's a level-headed one out of them all. That's not ... deranged.
booklover1698 chapter 19 . 8/29/2012
So, will Koji make it? I hope soo! And what about Zero?! Whyyyy? Update soon!
booklover1698 chapter 18 . 8/25/2012
Great chapter! I loved it! Update soon!
Tori chapter 18 . 8/25/2012
Aw, poor Sea Bass... Betrayed by his wifey. Lol, major gay-ness/man love going on with Seabastian and Stark! Lillie needs to put Stark in a straitjacket for his birthday... Or Chritsmas. Poor Stark. Wonder how he'll react when Sebastian confesses his undying love to him!
Loki, you've lost your mind. How does it feel to get a taste of your own medicine, huh?
YES. LOKI IS AMAZING. Took you long enough, Lil.
Caleb... Eating your enemies makes you seem more and more like the animal you are. That's not how you attract girls. Maybe wolf girls but the sane girls do not like a guy that may eat them when they are sleeping. Lol, I crack myself up.
Saria chapter 18 . 8/25/2012
Hah . . . loved The Hunger Games. Hope they make the next part soon.
Anyways, I thought that being a guardian was a good thing, instead of the fucking insane part when your "master" gets to control you . . . what's so bad about it? Just curious.
Wow. Caleb, you really are insane. You bit this stranger dude in the shoulder and hacked a chunk of meat right off of him. You lunatic!
booklover1698 chapter 17 . 8/24/2012
AWESOMAZING chapter! Udate soon!
FamishedNight chapter 17 . 8/23/2012
Awesome Chapter! Loved It!
Saria chapter 17 . 8/22/2012
Hmm . . . well, looks like Caleb and Zero are having troubles. At least Stark's doing alright. Loki seems to be having trouble . . . Whoa, Lil, you have the Reaper to deal with!
I think.
I bet this is when she gets discovered by hell. Oh, and don't forget to include a few of the human characters and their daily stupidity about unicorns later on.
Tori chapter 17 . 8/22/2012
Stupid school uniform . . . WHAT KIND OF TEACHER FREAKIN GIVES OUT MORNING DETENTION FOR HAVING YOUR FUCKING SHIRT UNTUCKED? AND I JUST FREAKIN CAME OUTTA THE BATHROOM! OF COURSE MY SHIRT'S GONNA BE UNTUCKED, IDIOT!
All of this story reminds me of a couple of songs . . .
Particularly Bring Me To Life and Broken by Evanescence . . . then . . . ET by Katy Perry . . . I have a tendency to listen to songs when I read.
You should have some sort of theme song for this book. It would be pretty fun.
Are vampires going to be here? I really wanna see a Twilight based character that sparkles and has little fangs.
Hahaha. Kidding.
booklover1698 chapter 16 . 8/18/2012
HAHA! Yes, I bet it was pretty flattering to have Loki in your dreams, Lils! Update soon! I loved it!
Guest chapter 16 . 8/18/2012
Lillie's rubbing off on Caleb. Hahaha aha.
Saria chapter 16 . 8/18/2012
No, little sister. You know, you weren't the only one who didn't wanna get your ass back home. You really want mum and to call the FBI? You're my sister, but you ain't legally in Lori's custody. Lori and I are flipping legal adults. We could get arrested for child kidnapping. I'm only eighteen; I can't go to jail and ruin my beauty before I get married. Then again I could stay a free bachelorette for the rest of my life and go shag random people at a bar or something.
Kidding.
ANYWAYS, yeah, it was a good idea eh? But a necromancer is a nice character and he could be useful so no killing koji-woji.
Tori chapter 16 . 8/18/2012
Yep. The dude that's in front of Zero is definitely just like Auryn... Or is that my imagination? I don't think that... He's a very friendly person... Hahahaha. Then again, dark god must mean Jayce or someone like that. Yeah, updates have been slow... And school started for both me and Saria... On the freakin tenth of August. Bleh. Stupid charter and Edison rules! I knew I should've fuckin stayed in the Cherry Creek district with my sis's friend instead of moving back home! But nooooo. Goody two shoes little Saria just HAD to pack my bags and drag me back to boring town...
Well, we had to go back one day or another...
...
I guess that's all for now.
booklover1698 chapter 15 . 8/13/2012
Great chapter as usual! Update soon! I can't wait for more!
FamishedNight chapter 15 . 8/13/2012
Awesome Chapter3, Update soon!
195 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »