Reviews for Tainted Blood Revised
Saria chapter 21 . 9/8/2012
Shit . . . you have a problem, Miyabi . . . why don'tcha get up on your lazy ass and do something useful . . . like start bitching to Koji's grandma about how she's a, like, total beyotch . . . hahaha . . . I guess having a high fever really is screwing with me.
Hahahaha . . . Ruby and Aiden are flirting! Hahahahaha! Funnyyyy!
So, what is Ruby . . . you said she's human but why is she in hell? And what kind of wacky fire power thingie does she possess to burn Stark like that? Hmm. WELL, Aiden and Ruby should like go out and then get drunk and start acting like idiots . . . that would be like so funny . . .
I don't have like a problem with Lillie cheating on multiple men . . . it'll be like so fuuunnn.
I blame the fever . . . Too many "likes" in my sentence . . . Sneeze. Right on the frickin computer screen.
TORI, GET ME A TISSUE!
Tori chapter 21 . 9/8/2012
Well . . . I get the feeling Psycho Dude is a vampire with the way he talks about blood donors and shit . . . looks like there's a new couple in town . . .
Aiden X Ruby does have a sort of ring to it, haha. The Psycho Bloodthirsty freak with the unloyal biatch.
Lillie doesn't have to share if she doesn't want to . . . in fact I prefer that she doesn't share . . .
Yay, Valentia's going to pee her pants when she finds out Loki's coming for her!
booklover1698 chapter 20 . 9/7/2012
I don't like koji's G-ma. she's weird and rude and mean! Kill her! XD Update soon! I loved it!
Tori chapter 20 . 9/4/2012
Yeah Delena is amazing lol. Just imagined Caleb shirtless ...
You really love to torture me, don't you Miss Pink Mint? It makes me pissed when I get hot scenes of hot guys and then am forced back into the harsh reality where they don't exist. Dammit.
Caleb, Caleb, Caleb, Caleb... You make me sweat with your hotness sometimes despite your rabid mutt tendencies to bite off peoples appendages... Great now I sound like Krystal. This is totally your fault, Author!
Anyways, I'm hating on Ruby just Luke Valentia. She sucks ass.
Saria chapter 20 . 9/4/2012
Aww... Loki and Lillie getting mistaken for a couple in the hallway. Lillie should seriously slap those jealous biatches in their faces and tell them to back off of her man and get their own boyfriends... Amusing scene.
I don't think Lillie is the type to stand up for a guy she just met though... And you can just imagine Loki's smart ass remarks when the whole scene Is over. He'd get a good lmfao outta THAT.
Tori chapter 3 . 9/3/2012
Ewie! Valentia's here! Gosh, why are you making out with the bloody horny slut that cheated on Loki, Stark?
Jk. I liked that make out session scene. It was funny.
Tori chapter 19 . 9/3/2012
YEY! LokiXLillie in action!
drum rolls!
I honestly can't choose the perfect one for Lillie, grr . . . she always seems to have so many options! But I like the fact that the romance seems to be such a mystery.
Back in that chapter where Koji kissed Lillie . . . . well, there's another mystery.
And now I might have to add Zero to the picture.
Oh, Koji better be saved right now!
Yeah, I love Vampire Diaries. Team Delena forever. Ian Somerhalder has the wickedest eyes on the planet . . . they remind me of Loki's silver ones. When you mentioned Echo, I reread that chapter and played Echo all the while. It was a pretty good fit.
Poor lonely Loki . . . I like the song references. I wonder who would play the human actors if this were made into a movie or something.
Saria chapter 19 . 9/3/2012
Hulk strength . . .
Flashback:
"Puny God . . ."
End of Flashback
Anyways, SCHOOL SUCKS ASS. CORRECTION: HIGH SCHOOL SUCKS ASS. Well, me and my ten friends get into trouble every day . . . and today I got detention for saying the word stupid in class. That is fucked up.
Saria chapter 18 . 9/1/2012
Wasn't there another chapter? Hmm . . . hope it gets up soon
Tori chapter 19 . 8/29/2012
So . . . Mister Zero does have a bad side! Being bossy, hahahaha.
Yay. At least there's a level-headed one out of them all. That's not ... deranged.
booklover1698 chapter 19 . 8/29/2012
So, will Koji make it? I hope soo! And what about Zero?! Whyyyy? Update soon!
booklover1698 chapter 18 . 8/25/2012
Great chapter! I loved it! Update soon!
Tori chapter 18 . 8/25/2012
Aw, poor Sea Bass... Betrayed by his wifey. Lol, major gay-ness/man love going on with Seabastian and Stark! Lillie needs to put Stark in a straitjacket for his birthday... Or Chritsmas. Poor Stark. Wonder how he'll react when Sebastian confesses his undying love to him!
Loki, you've lost your mind. How does it feel to get a taste of your own medicine, huh?
YES. LOKI IS AMAZING. Took you long enough, Lil.
Caleb... Eating your enemies makes you seem more and more like the animal you are. That's not how you attract girls. Maybe wolf girls but the sane girls do not like a guy that may eat them when they are sleeping. Lol, I crack myself up.
Saria chapter 18 . 8/25/2012
Hah . . . loved The Hunger Games. Hope they make the next part soon.
Anyways, I thought that being a guardian was a good thing, instead of the fucking insane part when your "master" gets to control you . . . what's so bad about it? Just curious.
Wow. Caleb, you really are insane. You bit this stranger dude in the shoulder and hacked a chunk of meat right off of him. You lunatic!
booklover1698 chapter 17 . 8/24/2012
AWESOMAZING chapter! Udate soon!
204 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »