Reviews for Tainted Blood Revised
Tori chapter 10 . 7/31/2012
I like Zero . . . he better not die. I'm guessing maybe he's a God or a Demigod.
Reia Scarler chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
I've read your discontinued version of Tainted Hell and to be honest I was quite surprise to know that you won't be continuing it anymore, but I understand that you wanted to do your best for this story so I'll read this version too.

It's very enjoyable. Well, to be more precise, I like this one better and I can see the development of your writing.

Keep on writing!

PS: I'm sorry if there are many grammatical mistake. English isn't my native language.
Saria chapter 9 . 7/29/2012
Haha... I guess Stark isn't that smart when it comes to plans ... Rather Caleb finds a way to twist it into his own advantage.
Yey! Loki's here! Still freakin out from the Avengers!
Seabass, you are so easily fooled.
I don't really care is Kain gets scrapped, but there wasn't anything wrong with Z, but I wasn't really a big fan of him like I was Loki. If you took out Loki than I would literally start crying waterfalls.
Update soon.
booklover1698 chapter 9 . 7/29/2012
Great chapter! I loved it! What's up with SeaBass and Stark? So confuseded! :/ Update soon! I must KNOW!
Tori chapter 9 . 7/29/2012
So . . . if Loki came it later, than whose the dude that appeared in the beginning? Loki seems to have a better sense of humor at least.
Tori chapter 8 . 7/27/2012
Sea bass... Lmfao. Yes she does need to stop pissing off her enemies... Caleb just doesn't listen does he?
And I though werewolves were supposed to turn into big hairy horse sized dogs during a full moon...
Does Caleb shift into a huge wolf? Hmm?
Saria chapter 8 . 7/27/2012
Seabass? What the hell is that?
Anyways, Lillie's in big trouble . . . hahaha. Wonder why that's funny? Must be because they always have something hilarious to say when they're beating the crap out of someone.
booklover1698 chapter 8 . 7/27/2012
Ahh! I loved it! Update soon! Can't wait for more! Eiii!
booklover1698 chapter 7 . 7/26/2012
Oooo! I loved it, update soon! Can't wait to see what happens next!
Tori chapter 7 . 7/26/2012
Hmm . . . Glad to see Koji's healthy . . . I don't even think Lillie can heal THAT fast! Omigod!
Aww, no Loki! Great, Sebastian's here . . .
Update soon!
Daisy02 chapter 7 . 7/25/2012
Í can't wait for more, this is really exciting and I hope to be reading chapter 8 soon.
Saria chapter 7 . 7/25/2012
I was hoping that the one condemned would be Loki . . . but he was missing those signature silver eyes, lol. Anyways, you are right, Stark does have that evil side to him . . . which questions me to why the hell he doesn't hate on Lillie. It seems like the more someone cares about him, he would just enjoy it more when that person suffered like Sebastian . . . I guess Lillie is just the only exception.
Ah well . . . seems like Koji's having a tough time . . . killing his family and then being hated on by his brother must be harsh.
Saria chapter 6 . 7/24/2012
"Yeah… I'm 100% fine. You didn't kill me," Lillie soothed and then added," Your arm is broken… and you sort of have a hole in your stomach. You should relax." Stark and Caleb fell to pavement looking exhausted.
Between to and pavement, there needs to be a "the". That's about the only mistake I see.
Kay kay, I suppose that this version has a few pointed differences, such as Lillie being more stubborn and stronghearted about getting too close to the humans, where in the other story she was more on the compassionate, angelic side that made friends easily without much second thought.
But other than that . . . she's still the same, juice-obsessed protagonist that can't keep her feet away from someone's nuts.
Tori chapter 6 . 7/24/2012
Of course, the Reaper's going to be sure that Lillie is the Hellraine no matter how much she denies it, because denial is the way of telling when someone is lying. Lillie may have to get rid of it . . . can you even kill a Reaper? What the fuck?
As for my favorite character . . . Lillie's is obviously the one who revolves around the story most but putting her aside, I'm beginning to like Koji a lot . . . except for his suicidical tendencies for a lame ass brother that don't give two shits for him! Seriously!
booklover1698 chapter 6 . 7/24/2012
Great chapter! Update soon! I loved it!
195 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 Next »