Reviews for Tainted Blood Revised
Tori chapter 35 . 3/17/2013
I veto on that. I liked Alexis.
Yay, Koji has been saved! Now I want Loki and Lillie to REALLY go on a date at the park... and eat icecream.
Me wants more loco Aiden and Ruby... or Mirielle. Pretty sure she's having a fit over losing to Stark.
Saria chapter 35 . 3/16/2013
Aye. Lillie and Loki sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G. And so on. Lol.

I imagined Lillie's father as much younger considering demons don't exactly age. Lol. Whatever though.

Archaon is the new Radon! That name sounds way more villain-y. He he.

Riku is baaacckkk. Saria also wants Lex back. Pretty please? I missed him.

Lol, Lillie... Like, "don't touch my man. I'll kick your nuts." Over Caleb. Gotta love him! 3
Tori chapter 34 . 3/8/2013
Tori is not liking this. Why does Lillie seem coocoo? Isn't Lillie's dad dead? Btw, how the heckie are you supposed to kill a Hellraine? Didn't think it was possible. O.o

Lol. Loki and Lillie got married and had Koji.

That's what Seth gets for trying to mess with Loki...he gets stabbed by Lillie. Yep.
FamishedNight chapter 34 . 3/7/2013
Awesome chapter! Love it!
Tori chapter 33 . 3/3/2013
Riku's back! And as sparkly as ever!

... And younger! Whoopie! Now he's even littler than me!

...okay, sad face at that. I don't wanna be a pedophile... And here I thought I would get something close as to a sparkling guy... Like Edward Cullen.

Loki is pure love. I lurrrvveee him. Literally. Seth needs to get stabbed for trying to kill him. He is pure awesomeness.

Annndd Caleb gets pissed. Stark meets his brat.

...meets his brat. Sounds like Riku's his child or something...lol. But... I really wouldn't be surprised if he had a kid somewhere... Out there... Being the manslut he is.

I can just imagine it... Ya know, Stark randomly laying on the couch eating apples and then the doorbell rings. He goes up to get it and sees a mini him.

"Hi. I'm your spawn. The woman you banged doesn't want me, so I'm hanging with you, old man."

And then... Stark Anselm faints for the first time in shock.
...
...
Excuse me while I go laugh till I cry.
Saria chapter 32 . 2/23/2013
Yep. Mysterious, tall and handsome Jayce in his jacket and sunglasses. Lol. Looking intimidating and dangerous, when at heart he's all soft and mushy.

BACKOFFBITCHES, HESMYHUSBAND!

Yep, so, he's mine. XD. I'mma kidnap him. That okay with you?
FamishedNight chapter 32 . 2/22/2013
Aw... i like the old one as well. Awesome chapter!
R.Firefly chapter 32 . 2/21/2013
I absolutely adore this story. Full of devious twists and remarkable mysteries. Characters each has their own stories and feelings. The plots thickens and relationship between two characters develop. I also give a A plus for being Well written. I hope the story doesn't end like the one before this. I feel it has more potential. Anyway, the only thing I think you need to improve on is making the chapter longer.
Well, can't wait to read more.
Saria chapter 31 . 2/21/2013
9 am? NINE FISHING AM? What about meee?! WHY THE HELL DOES MY SCHOOL START AT SEVEN AM!

This is... Injustice.

Anyways, looks like Seth don't know much bout Loki. XD. Is Little Alexis coming soon? Weirdly, I miss him.
Tori chapter 31 . 2/20/2013
Yep. Stark, Lillie refuses to fall into your charms. Lol.
And yes, Loki will smart mouth you till the day you grow old and tired. It's what you get for helping him.
FamishedNight chapter 30 . 2/16/2013
Awesome chapter!
Saria chapter 30 . 2/15/2013
Aww... How sweet of Loki and Stark...
Yah, I think the arc is a tough one. But I still don't get why Seth would hate Lillie; I mean, she didn't do anything to him, right?
Tori chapter 30 . 2/15/2013
Haha... Loki calling Lillie a weakling... That's so mean. I expected her to get way pissed. I think it's pretty adorable when their guardian instincts take over. They become all overprotective and sweet and stuff. It's one of the only instances I think of Stark as a whole other person.

I still don't get what the fudge Seth's problem is.
FamishedNight chapter 29 . 2/9/2013
Awesome chapter!
Tori chapter 28 . 2/3/2013
Noooo Zero! Don't let that bastard control youuuu! I mean, you're the only dude in this story that doesn't have a nasty attitude!
Yes... And Aiden is back to his old self. Lol. Ruby better watch her back.
195 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »