Reviews for Tainted Blood Revised
Saria chapter 27 . 1/31/2013
Okay, Zero is pissing me off... What does he mean by... Caleb being gone? That's... Impossible.
LOKIIIIIII, go save Lillliiiieee and Callleeebbbb!
Finally, we figure out what Ash is. A demigod... Didn't see that coming. He's the new Percy Jackson!
... Though I doubt the Oympians are in this story.
Stark... So mean. I don't give a flying fudge about how you treat Ruby, though... As long as Aiden still has his roomie. Lol.
Yeeeyyy! Jayce is... Probably about to come in! Then I can hug him and grope him to death! Fan girl squealllll!
Plus it's the only dude that's available. Since Lillie called dibs on the rest and Ruby and Mirielle got hands on Aiden and Ashton... Whatever. I got a smexy god of epicness... In his sexy robe and jeans. Muahahahah, beat that people!
Tori chapter 26 . 1/31/2013
Aye, aye. They're both gorgeous, Zero, but the question is, who's the one you'd like to screw? Haha. Looks like sleep will have to wait if you're planning to do that... or not in a sense.
Lillie should seriously get a female guardian... have some girl time. Being surrounded by psychopathic dudes who are at each other's throats 24/7 isn't healthy, though it's hilarious for me. lol.
Saria chapter 26 . 1/30/2013
Yes Caleb. You are the best romancer out there, even above Stark... now THAT's something to be proud of.
It's a wonder that you haven't tried to maul Lillie to death...
Oh, and Jayce's still mine ;)
FamishedNight chapter 26 . 1/27/2013
Yay! Awesome chapter!
Saria chapter 23 . 1/25/2013
Hmm... Hopefully, Koji will be saved faster this time. Last time, it felt like too many things were happening at once and Koji was being left for last :).
Plot seems to be moving fairly quickly. That's nice. After this arc is done, hopefully we can have a few, prolly one or two, chapters in between that are just cute and fluffy. I dunno, like a Valentine or Christmas special... Or New Years. Hah... I left out Halloween, the best one, lol.
Speaking of which... I get that Jayce is sorta the only sibling Lillie has... But you referred to Lillie as her father's "remaining child".
Does that mean that there's a possibility of her having more half siblings from her dad's side? I'm pretty sure there's more Hellraines than just lillie and radon left. Like, maybe a few... One or two. It would be pretty reliable having another Hellraine... As an ally... When against radon. Of course she has Jayce, and he's awesome. I likey him. Do you object to me stalking and marrying him? ...hehe...then he'll use his godly powers... And manifest whatever I want... And... Stuff. Hahaha. He's mineeeee...NOBODY ELSE CAN HAVE HIM. MUAHAHAHA.
Tori chapter 23 . 1/23/2013
Ah... Changes in chapters. Hopefully, the "Save Emo Necro" arc will be shorter than the last one, :). Well... The boys haven't been getting along any better then usual, I see. But... Hopefully, deep down inside, they give a shit for one another.
FamishedNight chapter 21 . 1/21/2013
Awesome!
FamishedNight chapter 46 . 1/19/2013
Awesome story! Love It! Love Stark and Caleb they are Awesome. Keep me Updated.
Lolitroy chapter 46 . 1/16/2013
Oh don't worry... I'll wait at least.
Lolitroy chapter 44 . 1/16/2013
Oh... cute scene, cute scene... aw .

You're welcome x8
Saria chapter 45 . 1/12/2013
Drunk from sake... Tried that once. Never gonna go back there lol. Ended up wakin up next to a random ass ugly dude... Kidding. But I did wake up in the middle of the streets.
And ... I swear, the girlfriend/boyfriend part was just lmfao. It's weird how Lillie and Loki always start pretend flirting and get all hissy when somebody calls them an item.
I likey jealousy. Makes me wonder what it would be like if Stark got jealous... And found a dude that was as good looking as him. Hahaha... And Lillie was all like, "Looks like you got some competition." And he'd be like, "Puh-lease." And kick that dude's ass. Lol.
Tori chapter 45 . 1/10/2013
Jealousy, jealousy... The Green-Eyed Monster got Loki, lol. Technically, the Green Monster would have to be Stark...
Jealous Stark. That doesn't seem like a pretty sight, though I'd be lmfao-ing the whole time. I'm imagining a scene where he meets someone equally good-looking as him.
And Lillie says that he's gonna have competition, lol.
Yes, Lillie. Kicking him in the nuts would have made a very willing ally. Just look at how Koji clings to you! Like germs!
Miss Evil For Cookies chapter 44 . 1/1/2013
Loving you is Red Re-e-e-d Re-e-e-ee-d Re-e-e-eed I'm more like chanting the song rather than singing it..

Caleb is immortal! Muwahaha!
Sharia chapter 44 . 12/31/2012
Stupid auto correct keeps spelling my damn name wrong. What is so complicated about Saria dammit? It's NOT Sarah, Shera, or Sari OR Sharia OR Shelby, dammit!
Okay, so... Aiden is so freaking hilarious... Forbidden happy meal among all happy meals... Just hilarious.
I'm happy that Riku and Koji were saved, BUT SERIOUSLY? STUPID SEA BASS? Argh. And what the hell are Rain and Tobias up to?
I think I'm beginning to hate Stark again. IT'S STILL ALEXISvsLOKI. Why are caps lock still on?
Tori chapter 44 . 12/31/2012
I'm still mad at Sebastian, despite the fact he reminds me of the Sebby from Kuroshitsuji... Though Ciel had to be my fav. Lol, both he and Loki got eyepatches... So anyways, it will be chaotic if he and Stark meet again... I see blood and profanities. Hehe.

Aww, Caleb-sniff-can be soooo damn sweet!
195 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »