Reviews for Tainted Blood Revised
Tori chapter 45 . 1/10/2013
Jealousy, jealousy... The Green-Eyed Monster got Loki, lol. Technically, the Green Monster would have to be Stark...
Jealous Stark. That doesn't seem like a pretty sight, though I'd be lmfao-ing the whole time. I'm imagining a scene where he meets someone equally good-looking as him.
And Lillie says that he's gonna have competition, lol.
Yes, Lillie. Kicking him in the nuts would have made a very willing ally. Just look at how Koji clings to you! Like germs!
The Whimsical Queen chapter 44 . 1/1/2013
Loving you is Red Re-e-e-d Re-e-e-ee-d Re-e-e-eed I'm more like chanting the song rather than singing it..

Caleb is immortal! Muwahaha!
Sharia chapter 44 . 12/31/2012
Stupid auto correct keeps spelling my damn name wrong. What is so complicated about Saria dammit? It's NOT Sarah, Shera, or Sari OR Sharia OR Shelby, dammit!
Okay, so... Aiden is so freaking hilarious... Forbidden happy meal among all happy meals... Just hilarious.
I'm happy that Riku and Koji were saved, BUT SERIOUSLY? STUPID SEA BASS? Argh. And what the hell are Rain and Tobias up to?
I think I'm beginning to hate Stark again. IT'S STILL ALEXISvsLOKI. Why are caps lock still on?
Tori chapter 44 . 12/31/2012
I'm still mad at Sebastian, despite the fact he reminds me of the Sebby from Kuroshitsuji... Though Ciel had to be my fav. Lol, both he and Loki got eyepatches... So anyways, it will be chaotic if he and Stark meet again... I see blood and profanities. Hehe.

Aww, Caleb-sniff-can be soooo damn sweet!
Lolitroy chapter 25 . 12/31/2012
Poor Raven... now I don't like Bianca anymore. BTW yay 150th review!
Lolitroy chapter 24 . 12/31/2012
Bianca's so psychotic. But I like her for some reason.
Lolitroy chapter 23 . 12/31/2012
Well, this story's certainly different from the old one. More characters, plot, everything... but it seems much fuller now. Yay congratulations :D
Lolitroy chapter 20 . 12/31/2012
Hmm. Zero, Loki and Sebastian are my favorite characters so far, and Lillie of course. Your fight scenes are so epic! I'm quite taken with this story :D
Lolitroy chapter 18 . 12/31/2012
I hate Stark. I hate him for almost killing Sebastian. Good thing he didn't or else I would've exploded.
Lolitroy chapter 16 . 12/31/2012
Zero's my seconds favorite character.
Lolitroy chapter 7 . 12/31/2012
Sebastian is my favorite character despite being the bad dude. I wish he could become a good guy haha
Lolitroy chapter 4 . 12/31/2012
This story's so awesome! Better than the original one, more interesting, but both are equally epic :D
Saria chapter 43 . 12/27/2012
Have to love Aiden and Mirielle. Hope for some Kaden, Tobias, Ruby, Ashton and Jayce in action...
Poor Auryn. Biatch Valentia. Why would Stark give a damn about a whore like you? Pain.. Suffer. Will not forgive you for breaking Loki's heart... Well... I'm pretty sure Loki'll take care of you soon, right? (Creepy stare at author)
Tori chapter 43 . 12/27/2012
I don't get the last part. It's making me suspicious about whose side Rain is on.

THAT WAS THE CUTEST LILLIEXLOKIXALEXIS CONVERSATION I'VE EVER HEARD. I swear... Alexis will be groped by me tomorrow. He's just so darn cute.
Saria chapter 42 . 12/22/2012
Evil juice demon... Mr. Bear... Loki really knows how to piss her off. Lol.
Riku... You really would do anything for video games.
Stark, how does it feel to be the one getting used? Shit? Yeah... Join the club.
And Koji still has yet to be saved... Jeez, necromancers are scary possessive.
199 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »