Reviews for Tainted Blood Revised
Lolitroy chapter 25 . 12/31/2012
Poor Raven... now I don't like Bianca anymore. BTW yay 150th review!
Lolitroy chapter 24 . 12/31/2012
Bianca's so psychotic. But I like her for some reason.
Lolitroy chapter 23 . 12/31/2012
Well, this story's certainly different from the old one. More characters, plot, everything... but it seems much fuller now. Yay congratulations :D
Lolitroy chapter 20 . 12/31/2012
Hmm. Zero, Loki and Sebastian are my favorite characters so far, and Lillie of course. Your fight scenes are so epic! I'm quite taken with this story :D
Lolitroy chapter 18 . 12/31/2012
I hate Stark. I hate him for almost killing Sebastian. Good thing he didn't or else I would've exploded.
Lolitroy chapter 16 . 12/31/2012
Zero's my seconds favorite character.
Lolitroy chapter 7 . 12/31/2012
Sebastian is my favorite character despite being the bad dude. I wish he could become a good guy haha
Lolitroy chapter 4 . 12/31/2012
This story's so awesome! Better than the original one, more interesting, but both are equally epic :D
Saria chapter 43 . 12/27/2012
Have to love Aiden and Mirielle. Hope for some Kaden, Tobias, Ruby, Ashton and Jayce in action...
Poor Auryn. Biatch Valentia. Why would Stark give a damn about a whore like you? Pain.. Suffer. Will not forgive you for breaking Loki's heart... Well... I'm pretty sure Loki'll take care of you soon, right? (Creepy stare at author)
Tori chapter 43 . 12/27/2012
I don't get the last part. It's making me suspicious about whose side Rain is on.

THAT WAS THE CUTEST LILLIEXLOKIXALEXIS CONVERSATION I'VE EVER HEARD. I swear... Alexis will be groped by me tomorrow. He's just so darn cute.
Saria chapter 42 . 12/22/2012
Evil juice demon... Mr. Bear... Loki really knows how to piss her off. Lol.
Riku... You really would do anything for video games.
Stark, how does it feel to be the one getting used? Shit? Yeah... Join the club.
And Koji still has yet to be saved... Jeez, necromancers are scary possessive.
Tori chapter 42 . 12/22/2012
Hah... Grinch. Lillie, you can come up with something! Like . . . . Hey, Loki, yu look like Jack Sparrow! All he's missing is the eyepatch ... Haha. You two can team up and go on some awesome pirate adventures together!
Poor Stark. Well, I guess this is about time when he gets his secretive asshole mode going on. Like, the time when he starts screwing everything up and breaking Lillie's heart.
And yeah, when is Loki gonna kill Valentia? I just can't wait for that whore to be dead...
CookieEater101 chapter 42 . 12/22/2012
"I hate you."

"Love you too."

Haha, I love that! XD and I found Riku to be so cool. *w*
Saria chapter 41 . 12/15/2012
Haha... Can't help but love Loki when he's teasing Alexis. I wanna see little Alexis... I think he'd be pretty cute. Running away from mice...
Stark needs to get some new material... For Lillie at least. She's immune to his seducing tricks, lol.
And yet again, juice takes over Lillie's mind. Sad. Just sad.
CookieEater101 chapter 41 . 12/15/2012