Reviews for Tainted Blood Revised
Tori chapter 41 . 12/14/2012
Eh... Loki, Loki, Loki... Stop being mean to little Alexis. It's not... Nice.
Wow. I bet roasted mouse is delicious.
Tori chapter 40 . 12/8/2012
First chap, "justlike" needs a space between them.
I'm wondering if Lillie has any more siblings. It would be awesome if she had some sort of cousin or sister... That was a meaner, evil version of her, but you can't help but love her. ;)
CookieEater101 chapter 40 . 12/5/2012
Riku scares me!

Cliffhanger , cliffhanger. -.-"

Poor Koji. :( his past is full of tragedies x'C
Saria chapter 40 . 12/4/2012
Hmm... The chapter was a little gruesome but not as bad as I imagined. Hehe. Again, Jealousy would be a nice factor ... Lol. I love jealousy... OCDC! Idk.
Phillip chapter 2 . 12/4/2012
Good opener. You get me right into the middle of the action. Are you
writing more chapters?
Tori chapter 39 . 11/30/2012
I'm gonna kidnap Riku and keep him in my room... Haha. He's cute. And the only one young enough for me.

Stark and Lillie... The weird part is that every dude in the story cares about her and likes her, but nobody gets jealous of one another. That would be a hilarious scene... I predict Caleb VS Stark, Loki VS Alexis, and . . . Eh, I dunno, Zero VS Koji. Epic.

About Hellraines and Gods . . . Since there aren't many of them, I keep on thinking that they would have to interbreed, meaning marry their siblings or relatives, to keep the line going... That's a weird thought. That reminds me, Gods can't technically die, so Lillie's mom might still be alive? Hopefully? Possibly?
Saria chapter 39 . 11/30/2012
Riku annoys practically EVERYONE with his smile... Haha. Poor Koji. Nice to see that Stark cares ... Some LillieXStark shipping going on. Hehe. It's funny how nobody gets jealous of the number of men Lillie has to do her thang with.
Saria chapter 38 . 11/23/2012
Riku's here! Yay! And he's young ... Muaha. My sister wants to kidnap him and make him hers since he's the only guy young enough for her. Lol.
Eh, good to know that stark puts his good looks to use... Grr, stupid Valentina ... She should frikkin die.
Tori chapter 38 . 11/23/2012
YAY! Riku and his shiny pretty sparkling smile is back! Now he can join Kaden and they can play video Games together and annoy everyone else!
... Well, I doubt Riku would wanna play around with someone that pissed Lillie off. For now.
CookieEater101 chapter 38 . 11/23/2012
I hate logging in to Fictionpress.*sigh*

I kinda feel pity for Lillie.. She's getting all paranoid and becoming more weak too. I wonder what's wrong with the pocketknife. Explain?

Valentia, you go die and rot in a hole and never come back again! Asdfghjklzxcvbnm
Tori chapter 37 . 11/20/2012
Haha, Kaden knows how to piss girls off... When's Riku coming in? I wanna see Koji get saved... He must be so lonely. Did his granny break him yet?
Saria chapter 37 . 11/20/2012
Ehhhh ... So it looks like Lillie should be some sort of juice obsessed Aphrodite... Hehe, though I doubt she would wanna be Aphrodite
booklover1698 chapter 37 . 11/20/2012
Eii! it was awesome Great fight! Update soon!
CookieEater101 chapter 37 . 11/19/2012
Hey.. I hate log in.

Lol, Lillie! Under circumstances like these, you were dreaming of juice?
booklover1698 chapter 36 . 11/17/2012
Dun dun duuuun! I loved it! Update soon!
195 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »