Reviews for Tainted Blood Revised
Saria chapter 34 . 11/5/2012
Sniff sniff. What happened to Mirielle? Maybe she could take Ruby's place as Aiden's roomie. And is Caleb gonna manage to save Koji by himself?
Jayce should seriously keep a better eye on his hunters. Like. Mirielle be hatin' on Aiden when he's so friggin lovable.
Hm. Loki vs Alexis. And we all know it's gonna be Stark vs Caleb, haha. Wonder who'd win. I like all of them ... I can just imagine them fighting each other and then Zero butting in and wise mouthing them off. And then Lillie starts lmfao-ing at the scene when she gets home.
You should make the gang watch Twilight and then have Caleb look at Taylor Lautner/Jacob all funny saying he's not a real werewolf and Aiden throwing glitter on to make him sparkle like Edward Cullen. Btw, Caleb sorta reminds me of Kurogane from Tsubasa Chronicles for some odd reason... Hehe.
Now, what's evil little Tobias planning? God, evil and Tobias just doesn't fit for some reason!
Tori chapter 34 . 11/5/2012
Poor Krystal. I feel so bad like I did something stupid.
Hmm, everybody seems mad at Lillie... But hopefully Caleb is gonna save Koji and bring him back where he can stay at Lillie's for the time being... Since he really isn't safe at his place.
booklover1698 chapter 33 . 11/4/2012
EIII! So cute! Now I'm torn between Lillie and Loki and Lillie and Alexis...AHHH! UPdate sooon! I loved it!
Saria chapter 33 . 11/1/2012
Aww . . . poor Loki. He got his hero status replaced by Lex :(
Haha . . . Loki VS Alexis . . . wonder who'd win . . .
LOKI OF COURSE. SCREW HIS . . . eye problem. It makes him unique and . . . . hot? IDK. I dunno if I'd wanna have a bf with one eye. But his smexiness makes up for it. I think. And his . . . winning charm. Was that what he referred to his potty mouthiness as?
Tori chapter 33 . 11/1/2012
I Missed Toby! So . . . his last name's Kairyn now, huh? Well. Looks like he and Lillie are already supposed to be pitted against eachother. Lol. I always imagined him . . . with slanted glasses, sandy hair, and amber eyes . . . for some odd reason. It's just his name, I suppose. My classmate's name is Tobias and that's what he looks like . . .
Wrath's intentions were questionable at best and they couldn't believe Lillie had accepts Wrath's help.
Accepts needs to be accepted. All I've gotta say.
Tobias isn't gonna kill Lillie, right? Because then I imagine the real Tobias . . . trying to slaughter me. And he's really . . . . sweet and shy. Not the killing type. So. Well. Awkward.
DownAndToTheLeft chapter 12 . 10/31/2012
:D Me like this book :3
booklover1698 chapter 32 . 10/26/2012
Hehe! EIII! You WILL? I love you! loveloveloveloveloveLOVE YOU! XD Update soon!
Saria chapter 32 . 10/26/2012
Damn. Alexis is so... Blunt! It's friggin funny, though, don't worry ;)
Tori chapter 32 . 10/26/2012
Period after area... And then in chapter 2, when Lillie thought about off buttons, there needs to be punctuation marks.
Haha, I finally finished catching up...
Yay! Scythe person shows up!
Elemental Pen 29 chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
Wow... I missed like an entire century of your writing. And it's going to take just as long to finish it... I remember Krystal and zombies from the previous story. It's looking good so far.
Tori chapter 31 . 10/22/2012
Aye. Alexis is pretty fun to keep around. Me likey Ally-boy. I take it you did a little bit of revising?
booklover1698 chapter 31 . 10/20/2012
EIIII! I love it! Lillie and Alexis should get together, that would be AWESOMAZING! Update soon!
Saria chapter 31 . 10/20/2012
Dark god? Does he mean Jayce? Or Radon? Wasn't Radon a Hellraine?
So . . . Alexis is gonna be a guardian . . . hmm. Well, they need all the help they can get and another ally wouldn't be such a good idea. He needs to stop being so emo, though. lol. I kinda like him . . . but he needs to have some more fun. Maybe blow a few cigarettes and go to a few clubs. I crack myself up.
Saria chapter 2 . 10/16/2012
Ever had that weird moment where a guy you knew back when you were in diapers asks you if you're on crack?
... Damn. Life can be so weird sometimes... And yes, Tori, having you in my life makes it SO MUCH MORE SPECIAL. You wouldn't even begin to comprehend. You're just very... Unique. Let's leave at that.
Anyways. So. Caleb did go scary wolf on everyone. And I bet there was more than a little blood involved. Well... Caleb's name... Is actually considered more of an insult since it's related to the dog, lol. I bet his parents were on crack when they named him.
Tori chapter 30 . 10/16/2012
Aww ... I guess Lillie does have her faults here and there ... Though I can't imagine Stark as anything less than the arrogant pretty face that he is. It's why I love him, though!
202 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »