Reviews for Tainted Blood
Tori chapter 33 . 11/1/2012
I Missed Toby! So . . . his last name's Kairyn now, huh? Well. Looks like he and Lillie are already supposed to be pitted against eachother. Lol. I always imagined him . . . with slanted glasses, sandy hair, and amber eyes . . . for some odd reason. It's just his name, I suppose. My classmate's name is Tobias and that's what he looks like . . .
Wrath's intentions were questionable at best and they couldn't believe Lillie had accepts Wrath's help.
Accepts needs to be accepted. All I've gotta say.
Tobias isn't gonna kill Lillie, right? Because then I imagine the real Tobias . . . trying to slaughter me. And he's really . . . . sweet and shy. Not the killing type. So. Well. Awkward.
DownAndToTheLeft chapter 12 . 10/31/2012
:D Me like this book :3
booklover1698 chapter 32 . 10/26/2012
Hehe! EIII! You WILL? I love you! loveloveloveloveloveLOVE YOU! XD Update soon!
Saria chapter 32 . 10/26/2012
Damn. Alexis is so... Blunt! It's friggin funny, though, don't worry ;)
Tori chapter 32 . 10/26/2012
Period after area... And then in chapter 2, when Lillie thought about off buttons, there needs to be punctuation marks.
Haha, I finally finished catching up...
Yay! Scythe person shows up!
Elemental Pen 29 chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
Wow... I missed like an entire century of your writing. And it's going to take just as long to finish it... I remember Krystal and zombies from the previous story. It's looking good so far.
Tori chapter 31 . 10/22/2012
Aye. Alexis is pretty fun to keep around. Me likey Ally-boy. I take it you did a little bit of revising?
booklover1698 chapter 31 . 10/20/2012
EIIII! I love it! Lillie and Alexis should get together, that would be AWESOMAZING! Update soon!
Saria chapter 31 . 10/20/2012
Dark god? Does he mean Jayce? Or Radon? Wasn't Radon a Hellraine?
So . . . Alexis is gonna be a guardian . . . hmm. Well, they need all the help they can get and another ally wouldn't be such a good idea. He needs to stop being so emo, though. lol. I kinda like him . . . but he needs to have some more fun. Maybe blow a few cigarettes and go to a few clubs. I crack myself up.
Saria chapter 2 . 10/16/2012
Ever had that weird moment where a guy you knew back when you were in diapers asks you if you're on crack?
... Damn. Life can be so weird sometimes... And yes, Tori, having you in my life makes it SO MUCH MORE SPECIAL. You wouldn't even begin to comprehend. You're just very... Unique. Let's leave at that.
Anyways. So. Caleb did go scary wolf on everyone. And I bet there was more than a little blood involved. Well... Caleb's name... Is actually considered more of an insult since it's related to the dog, lol. I bet his parents were on crack when they named him.
Tori chapter 30 . 10/16/2012
Aww ... I guess Lillie does have her faults here and there ... Though I can't imagine Stark as anything less than the arrogant pretty face that he is. It's why I love him, though!
booklover1698 chapter 30 . 10/14/2012
Update soon! Interesting twist...Loved it!
booklover1698 chapter 29 . 10/12/2012
I loved it! STAY STRONG LILLIE!
Saria chapter 29 . 10/11/2012
I don't get it. So maybe Lillie's daddy wasn't the best person in the world. Her mommy had to have feelings. And why would a kind person in their right state of mind wanna get in bed with a corrupted demon? God, forbidden love stuff all the way . . .
Koji! Where are you?
Tori chapter 29 . 10/9/2012
Yeah well... I she is alive, she's got a lotta explaining to do. What kinda screwed up mum leaves her daughter to a psychotic demon? It'll be really funny to hear her parents story! Like, "Sorry, Lil, me and your daddy got drunk and had a one night stand and BAM! We made magic and you appeared." :) oh, you missed a period somewhere in the last part... Where the mysterious dude asked to watch his show thingie. I'm too lazy to copy paste on my phone.
198 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »