Reviews for Tainted Blood Revised
booklover1698 chapter 27 . 10/4/2012
Awesome! Update soon! I can't wait for more!
Tori chapter 27 . 10/4/2012
Feather head. That's funny. Wonder what Caleb and Stark's up to . . . probably either getting thrown in a wall or severely injuring Lillie's house.
Saria chapter 27 . 10/3/2012
Bad Lillie. Feeding someone your blood will turn that person into a guardian thingie, no? Hmm. Loki's getting pissed at feather head, lol. I bet it's a part of a god's pride or something to not pick up their phone or something.
booklover1698 chapter 26 . 9/29/2012
Ah! BE SAFE KOJI! DON"T GO INTO THE LIGHT! Update soon! I loved it!
Tori chapter 26 . 9/29/2012
Stark's last name's Anselm, right? Damn, that reminds me of Xemnas from Kingdom Hearts... We never did get to hear Loki's last name, did we?
Saria chapter 26 . 9/29/2012
Noooo! Koojiiii! SAVE HIMMM!
Wow, Jayce . . . yay, he's here! He's nice, right?
Did you know that Caleb's name ironically has to do with the dog?
Miss Evil For Cookies chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Kuroshitsuji?
. . .
Awesome. *O*
Tori chapter 25 . 9/26/2012
Aww... I love the Loki/Lillie pairing! God, they should get together when Lillie's got her feet tied together and can't kick him... I'm sure he'd love her then. Then again, having her kick his balls would be so much more tempting and funner. Definitely funner.
I want a little bit of Stark/Lillie action now... PLEASE. The more pairings, the funner! Then... When that Zero dude is conscious, I want a little bit of that...Zero/Lillie... But that's AFTER Lillie saves Koji and they start heating things up a bit at night, lol. Hey! Lookkkii! Lillie kicked Koji in the nuts and he still kissed her! Why can't you? S'not like you're planning on conceiving... So getting kicked don't matter.
IwillneverallowYoutohavekids unlessitiswithLilliegotthaty oudouche?
Kk, bye!
booklover1698 chapter 25 . 9/26/2012
HAHA! Oh my god! AIDEN DON'T DIIIIIEEEE! Update soon! I loved it!
Saria chapter 25 . 9/26/2012
NNOOO! Why can't you be her man, Loookiii? Lillie: Rejection. Argh. Why don't you just go back to bitchy Valentia then, bastard? Well, I still love you.
Aiden and Mirielle now, eh? COMPETITION TIME: Mirielle or Ruby. Ruby seems like the backstabber, though . . . she's fucking hilarious with Aiden. Mirielle would be a much more . . . loyal girlfriend though. I sound like a freakin campaign for Obama and Mitt Romney. After you're done with TB, you should make a spin-off about them . . . and maybe create a little novella about all the main characters' pasts. Preferrably Lillie, Stark, Caleb and Loki . . . the first three are probably gonna be together, though. Just a random crappy thought.
booklover1698 chapter 24 . 9/23/2012
DUN DUN DUUUN! Update soon! I loved it!
Tori chapter 24 . 9/22/2012
I feel for Raven and all, but seriously, he just doesn't really seem main character material. Maybe you could save him and then give him a new life where he starts off and never see him again... Much. Or kill him off to give the story a darker mood. Whatever floats your boat, as Jayce once said, if I'm correct.
Saria chapter 24 . 9/22/2012
You'd better get into Lillie's heritage... Or else...you'll get stabbed. JK. It took longer to review because I had to reread those other chaps. About Raven... I'm not all that fond of him. I think he'll just get in the way, so. Plus, we already have an assassin...
LOKI!
booklover1698 chapter 23 . 9/20/2012
UNLESS WHAT?! Update soon! I must KNOOOOWW!
Saria chapter 23 . 9/19/2012
Yes . . . Aiden is pretty loveable . . . even though he just showed up. Something about him just draws me closer. By hybrid, are you implying dhampir? If I'm sure, in the old version, you never did classify what else Caleb was besides a normal werewolf . . .
In this version, I hope that you get into more detail about Lillie's past, ESPECIALLY her MOM AND DAD. What kind of Goddess would fall for a dark, sinister Hellraine? I'm guessing her mom would have to be more kind . . . since Lillie obviously isn't bad like her father. Lillie's mom makes me think of an older version of her that has sex with a demon. It's pretty weird. How the hell would they fall in love? Or did the father rape her? Lol.
195 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »