Reviews for Tainted Blood Revised
booklover1698 chapter 30 . 10/14/2012
Update soon! Interesting twist...Loved it!
booklover1698 chapter 29 . 10/12/2012
I loved it! STAY STRONG LILLIE!
Saria chapter 29 . 10/11/2012
I don't get it. So maybe Lillie's daddy wasn't the best person in the world. Her mommy had to have feelings. And why would a kind person in their right state of mind wanna get in bed with a corrupted demon? God, forbidden love stuff all the way . . .
Koji! Where are you?
Tori chapter 29 . 10/9/2012
Yeah well... I she is alive, she's got a lotta explaining to do. What kinda screwed up mum leaves her daughter to a psychotic demon? It'll be really funny to hear her parents story! Like, "Sorry, Lil, me and your daddy got drunk and had a one night stand and BAM! We made magic and you appeared." :) oh, you missed a period somewhere in the last part... Where the mysterious dude asked to watch his show thingie. I'm too lazy to copy paste on my phone.
booklover1698 chapter 28 . 10/7/2012
Great chapter! Update soon! I can't wait for more!
Saria chapter 28 . 10/7/2012
Hey, where does this story take place anyways? On Earth, yeah, but Where on earth? I'mma laugh if it's in Forks, Washington... Lmfao.
Aw, Loki got punched. Does that mean he's not a hot pirate anymore? I don't like ugly pirates! LOKI DON'T BECOME JACK SPARROW!
Tori chapter 28 . 10/7/2012
Yeah... More family drama! I wanna hear 'bout Lillie's mum and dad! Then again, she doesn't know her mom... DOES THAT MEAN HER MOM'S STILL ALIVE? Funny family reunion... But why do I get the feeling there won't be any cake?!
booklover1698 chapter 27 . 10/4/2012
Awesome! Update soon! I can't wait for more!
Tori chapter 27 . 10/4/2012
Feather head. That's funny. Wonder what Caleb and Stark's up to . . . probably either getting thrown in a wall or severely injuring Lillie's house.
Saria chapter 27 . 10/3/2012
Bad Lillie. Feeding someone your blood will turn that person into a guardian thingie, no? Hmm. Loki's getting pissed at feather head, lol. I bet it's a part of a god's pride or something to not pick up their phone or something.
booklover1698 chapter 26 . 9/29/2012
Ah! BE SAFE KOJI! DON"T GO INTO THE LIGHT! Update soon! I loved it!
Tori chapter 26 . 9/29/2012
Stark's last name's Anselm, right? Damn, that reminds me of Xemnas from Kingdom Hearts... We never did get to hear Loki's last name, did we?
Saria chapter 26 . 9/29/2012
Noooo! Koojiiii! SAVE HIMMM!
Wow, Jayce . . . yay, he's here! He's nice, right?
Did you know that Caleb's name ironically has to do with the dog?
The Whimsical Queen chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Kuroshitsuji?
. . .
Awesome. *O*
Tori chapter 25 . 9/26/2012
Aww... I love the Loki/Lillie pairing! God, they should get together when Lillie's got her feet tied together and can't kick him... I'm sure he'd love her then. Then again, having her kick his balls would be so much more tempting and funner. Definitely funner.
I want a little bit of Stark/Lillie action now... PLEASE. The more pairings, the funner! Then... When that Zero dude is conscious, I want a little bit of that...Zero/Lillie... But that's AFTER Lillie saves Koji and they start heating things up a bit at night, lol. Hey! Lookkkii! Lillie kicked Koji in the nuts and he still kissed her! Why can't you? S'not like you're planning on conceiving... So getting kicked don't matter.
IwillneverallowYoutohavekids unlessitiswithLilliegotthaty oudouche?