Reviews for Tainted Blood Revised
Kuroshitsuji?
. . .
Awesome. *O*
Tori chapter 25 . 9/26/2012
Aww... I love the Loki/Lillie pairing! God, they should get together when Lillie's got her feet tied together and can't kick him... I'm sure he'd love her then. Then again, having her kick his balls would be so much more tempting and funner. Definitely funner.
I want a little bit of Stark/Lillie action now... PLEASE. The more pairings, the funner! Then... When that Zero dude is conscious, I want a little bit of that...Zero/Lillie... But that's AFTER Lillie saves Koji and they start heating things up a bit at night, lol. Hey! Lookkkii! Lillie kicked Koji in the nuts and he still kissed her! Why can't you? S'not like you're planning on conceiving... So getting kicked don't matter.
IwillneverallowYoutohavekids unlessitiswithLilliegotthaty oudouche?
Kk, bye!
booklover1698 chapter 25 . 9/26/2012
HAHA! Oh my god! AIDEN DON'T DIIIIIEEEE! Update soon! I loved it!
Saria chapter 25 . 9/26/2012
NNOOO! Why can't you be her man, Loookiii? Lillie: Rejection. Argh. Why don't you just go back to bitchy Valentia then, bastard? Well, I still love you.
Aiden and Mirielle now, eh? COMPETITION TIME: Mirielle or Ruby. Ruby seems like the backstabber, though . . . she's fucking hilarious with Aiden. Mirielle would be a much more . . . loyal girlfriend though. I sound like a freakin campaign for Obama and Mitt Romney. After you're done with TB, you should make a spin-off about them . . . and maybe create a little novella about all the main characters' pasts. Preferrably Lillie, Stark, Caleb and Loki . . . the first three are probably gonna be together, though. Just a random crappy thought.
booklover1698 chapter 24 . 9/23/2012
DUN DUN DUUUN! Update soon! I loved it!
Tori chapter 24 . 9/22/2012
I feel for Raven and all, but seriously, he just doesn't really seem main character material. Maybe you could save him and then give him a new life where he starts off and never see him again... Much. Or kill him off to give the story a darker mood. Whatever floats your boat, as Jayce once said, if I'm correct.
Saria chapter 24 . 9/22/2012
You'd better get into Lillie's heritage... Or else...you'll get stabbed. JK. It took longer to review because I had to reread those other chaps. About Raven... I'm not all that fond of him. I think he'll just get in the way, so. Plus, we already have an assassin...
LOKI!
booklover1698 chapter 23 . 9/20/2012
UNLESS WHAT?! Update soon! I must KNOOOOWW!
Saria chapter 23 . 9/19/2012
Yes . . . Aiden is pretty loveable . . . even though he just showed up. Something about him just draws me closer. By hybrid, are you implying dhampir? If I'm sure, in the old version, you never did classify what else Caleb was besides a normal werewolf . . .
In this version, I hope that you get into more detail about Lillie's past, ESPECIALLY her MOM AND DAD. What kind of Goddess would fall for a dark, sinister Hellraine? I'm guessing her mom would have to be more kind . . . since Lillie obviously isn't bad like her father. Lillie's mom makes me think of an older version of her that has sex with a demon. It's pretty weird. How the hell would they fall in love? Or did the father rape her? Lol.
Tori chapter 23 . 9/18/2012
Hybrid? Like a half human half vampire? Dhampir? Major vampire academy references coming to mind ... Aww, Aiden's so lovable! Don't worry, Stark was just being a meanie-head! No matter what ... You'll always have me as a snack... Kidding. I'd hate to... Become your dinner... Or whatever. Is Aiden the replacement for Alana or what? I kind of enjoyed having her act high and mighty... And I was quite fond of her weapon. I like scythes. They're so feminine yet deadly at the same time. And you get to look like a maniac when you twist it around here and there. I just love them...
Lillie should switch over from meteor hammer to scythe ... Or chain scythe which is like a meteor hammer except there are scythes instead of balls on the ends. I just love scythes.
booklover1698 chapter 22 . 9/16/2012
ZERO'S AWAKE! AAAAAHHHH! Update soon! I loved it!
Saria chapter 22 . 9/14/2012
I loved Riku and Kaden! Together, they were pretty hilarious! If you bring one of them back, you'd better bring back the other one!
I liked Riku's background as a servant, though Kaden's background still remained sort of a mystery. Maybe you could make Kaden one of the assassins that Valentia sends out to kill Loki, since, I'm pretty sure Kaden had mind powers similar to Loki...Illusions I think. HEY! I'm actually able to form an idea! My sickness is wearing off!
...I get the feeling my little sister wants to kill me for some reason. Why do I get that feeling? Must be my imagination . . .
Tori chapter 22 . 9/12/2012
yeah . . . they are hilarious. Ugh. My oh so sweet older sister is sick with a cold. Which means I get to be her Guinea Pig. She's acting so-o drunk ... you wont even believe it. She's ... HIGH. In temperature and mental stability.
And she dressed me up in a Pink. Fluffy. Dress. With. Six. Inch. Fucking. Heels. And. Curly. Doll-like. Blonde. HAIR EXTENSIONS. I feel like a fake barbie doll . . . with frigging lipstick and makeup . . . and fake hair. My hair is ridiculously red like dark, crusted blood-red and SO curly . . . red as in 'OMG, did you fall into a wine bucket when you were young?' (courtesy of my brother) or WATCH OUT FOR THE TAMPON HEAD! (my friggin cousin). Good thing is, people don't criticize me at school, guess its only at home. I still can't believe I turned out to be a redhead while Saria's blonde . . . and blue-eyed . . . I guess the green eyes make up for it, lol. Sometimes I wonder if mammi adopted me. Yes, I call my Mammi Mammi.
Anyways, IS AIDEN A VAMPIRE? THAT WOULD BE LIKE SO AWESOME! DOES HE, LIKE, SPARKLE IN THE SUN?
booklover1698 chapter 21 . 9/9/2012
ooooo! Can I borrow with out asking and never give back Aiden? Because I like him already! XD Update soon!
Searchingformyheart chapter 2 . 9/8/2012
Haha your story's really interesting, and the storyline seems pretty intense. You can just tell that symbol means something...Koji does too. However, I'm really confused as to why there are no question marks...it seems like everytime a question is asked theres just a comma and thats it. Maybe its just me, but I dont see any question marks...
204 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »