Reviews for Tainted Blood Revised
Tori chapter 23 . 9/18/2012
Hybrid? Like a half human half vampire? Dhampir? Major vampire academy references coming to mind ... Aww, Aiden's so lovable! Don't worry, Stark was just being a meanie-head! No matter what ... You'll always have me as a snack... Kidding. I'd hate to... Become your dinner... Or whatever. Is Aiden the replacement for Alana or what? I kind of enjoyed having her act high and mighty... And I was quite fond of her weapon. I like scythes. They're so feminine yet deadly at the same time. And you get to look like a maniac when you twist it around here and there. I just love them...
Lillie should switch over from meteor hammer to scythe ... Or chain scythe which is like a meteor hammer except there are scythes instead of balls on the ends. I just love scythes.
booklover1698 chapter 22 . 9/16/2012
ZERO'S AWAKE! AAAAAHHHH! Update soon! I loved it!
Saria chapter 22 . 9/14/2012
I loved Riku and Kaden! Together, they were pretty hilarious! If you bring one of them back, you'd better bring back the other one!
I liked Riku's background as a servant, though Kaden's background still remained sort of a mystery. Maybe you could make Kaden one of the assassins that Valentia sends out to kill Loki, since, I'm pretty sure Kaden had mind powers similar to Loki...Illusions I think. HEY! I'm actually able to form an idea! My sickness is wearing off!
...I get the feeling my little sister wants to kill me for some reason. Why do I get that feeling? Must be my imagination . . .
Tori chapter 22 . 9/12/2012
yeah . . . they are hilarious. Ugh. My oh so sweet older sister is sick with a cold. Which means I get to be her Guinea Pig. She's acting so-o drunk ... you wont even believe it. She's ... HIGH. In temperature and mental stability.
And she dressed me up in a Pink. Fluffy. Dress. With. Six. Inch. Fucking. Heels. And. Curly. Doll-like. Blonde. HAIR EXTENSIONS. I feel like a fake barbie doll . . . with frigging lipstick and makeup . . . and fake hair. My hair is ridiculously red like dark, crusted blood-red and SO curly . . . red as in 'OMG, did you fall into a wine bucket when you were young?' (courtesy of my brother) or WATCH OUT FOR THE TAMPON HEAD! (my friggin cousin). Good thing is, people don't criticize me at school, guess its only at home. I still can't believe I turned out to be a redhead while Saria's blonde . . . and blue-eyed . . . I guess the green eyes make up for it, lol. Sometimes I wonder if mammi adopted me. Yes, I call my Mammi Mammi.
Anyways, IS AIDEN A VAMPIRE? THAT WOULD BE LIKE SO AWESOME! DOES HE, LIKE, SPARKLE IN THE SUN?
booklover1698 chapter 21 . 9/9/2012
ooooo! Can I borrow with out asking and never give back Aiden? Because I like him already! XD Update soon!
Searchingformyheart chapter 2 . 9/8/2012
Haha your story's really interesting, and the storyline seems pretty intense. You can just tell that symbol means something...Koji does too. However, I'm really confused as to why there are no question marks...it seems like everytime a question is asked theres just a comma and thats it. Maybe its just me, but I dont see any question marks...
Saria chapter 21 . 9/8/2012
Shit . . . you have a problem, Miyabi . . . why don'tcha get up on your lazy ass and do something useful . . . like start bitching to Koji's grandma about how she's a, like, total beyotch . . . hahaha . . . I guess having a high fever really is screwing with me.
Hahahaha . . . Ruby and Aiden are flirting! Hahahahaha! Funnyyyy!
So, what is Ruby . . . you said she's human but why is she in hell? And what kind of wacky fire power thingie does she possess to burn Stark like that? Hmm. WELL, Aiden and Ruby should like go out and then get drunk and start acting like idiots . . . that would be like so funny . . .
I don't have like a problem with Lillie cheating on multiple men . . . it'll be like so fuuunnn.
I blame the fever . . . Too many "likes" in my sentence . . . Sneeze. Right on the frickin computer screen.
TORI, GET ME A TISSUE!
Tori chapter 21 . 9/8/2012
Well . . . I get the feeling Psycho Dude is a vampire with the way he talks about blood donors and shit . . . looks like there's a new couple in town . . .
Aiden X Ruby does have a sort of ring to it, haha. The Psycho Bloodthirsty freak with the unloyal biatch.
Lillie doesn't have to share if she doesn't want to . . . in fact I prefer that she doesn't share . . .
Yay, Valentia's going to pee her pants when she finds out Loki's coming for her!
booklover1698 chapter 20 . 9/7/2012
I don't like koji's G-ma. she's weird and rude and mean! Kill her! XD Update soon! I loved it!
Tori chapter 20 . 9/4/2012
Yeah Delena is amazing lol. Just imagined Caleb shirtless ...
You really love to torture me, don't you Miss Pink Mint? It makes me pissed when I get hot scenes of hot guys and then am forced back into the harsh reality where they don't exist. Dammit.
Caleb, Caleb, Caleb, Caleb... You make me sweat with your hotness sometimes despite your rabid mutt tendencies to bite off peoples appendages... Great now I sound like Krystal. This is totally your fault, Author!
Anyways, I'm hating on Ruby just Luke Valentia. She sucks ass.
Saria chapter 20 . 9/4/2012
Aww... Loki and Lillie getting mistaken for a couple in the hallway. Lillie should seriously slap those jealous biatches in their faces and tell them to back off of her man and get their own boyfriends... Amusing scene.
I don't think Lillie is the type to stand up for a guy she just met though... And you can just imagine Loki's smart ass remarks when the whole scene Is over. He'd get a good lmfao outta THAT.
Tori chapter 3 . 9/3/2012
Ewie! Valentia's here! Gosh, why are you making out with the bloody horny slut that cheated on Loki, Stark?
Jk. I liked that make out session scene. It was funny.
Tori chapter 19 . 9/3/2012
YEY! LokiXLillie in action!
drum rolls!
I honestly can't choose the perfect one for Lillie, grr . . . she always seems to have so many options! But I like the fact that the romance seems to be such a mystery.
Back in that chapter where Koji kissed Lillie . . . . well, there's another mystery.
And now I might have to add Zero to the picture.
Oh, Koji better be saved right now!
Yeah, I love Vampire Diaries. Team Delena forever. Ian Somerhalder has the wickedest eyes on the planet . . . they remind me of Loki's silver ones. When you mentioned Echo, I reread that chapter and played Echo all the while. It was a pretty good fit.
Poor lonely Loki . . . I like the song references. I wonder who would play the human actors if this were made into a movie or something.
Saria chapter 19 . 9/3/2012
Hulk strength . . .
Flashback:
"Puny God . . ."
End of Flashback
Anyways, SCHOOL SUCKS ASS. CORRECTION: HIGH SCHOOL SUCKS ASS. Well, me and my ten friends get into trouble every day . . . and today I got detention for saying the word stupid in class. That is fucked up.
Saria chapter 18 . 9/1/2012