Reviews for How to Be a Crackpot
Dragones chapter 3 . 1/16/2013
Oh my god. I do all of these except 2 and 3 on chapter 3... I am a Crackpot. Well. I already knew that! Lol! More more more! Update!
UltraViolet1197 chapter 3 . 8/27/2012
OMG1 ur my new best friend :). and did anyone notice that "Bob" was a she and "selena" was a he? lol
MeAreWinner chapter 3 . 8/15/2012
Are you kidding me? This was hilarious! I've actually done the happy birthday thing before! Then again, it was mainly to my classmates and peers because I was at lunch at school so...:)
PeaceOut-RockOn chapter 3 . 8/14/2012
Lol I loved the second one where you sing Happy Birthday to ranodm people! :) Love this! Anyway, please continue! :)
MeAreWinner chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
This was too funny (i.e. "well maybe you have a wraparound one!" Continue please! And if you want a real weirdo, then just pm me because whem im not reviewing, im actually pretty weirdo.
PeaceOut-RockOn chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Hello fellow crackpot! This was pretty funny! I'm totally going to try out one or two of the examples becuase I'm weird like that. Anyway, please continue!
UndeniablyInsane chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
You are a special writer, you know that. After all, this was a great story, but you didn't even use the real life events I know you've seen (because you hang out with meXD) Anyways, great story, and hopefully there will be a part 2 for me to read!
ayuke chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
I couldn't help but to smile and certainly laugh out loud quite a few times. xD
Bahaha, very nicely written. xD
Fellow crackpots, unite! XD

Very entertaining, and humorous.
I certainly love how you use the P&E format. Point and Example!

Keep it coming, Dear 3
LsyBlurb chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Ahaha this was amazing.. Is there a guarantee they'll work? :P I'll definitely try these out ;) great job!