Reviews for Another Zombie Infection
Lolitroy chapter 3 . 1/29/2013
Yaaay Hudson is so awesome. He reminds me of my grandpa.
A. Nonymous1234 chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
It seems like at least everybody has tried their hand in zombie apocalypse writing these days, but there is nothing wrong with that. in every story something is a little different, so I don't mind reading them. Now, for the content of the story, it seems a little choppy at parts, like where you make one sentence a new paragraph, for example at the end of chapter two. The end of that could have been warped into one paragraph. Overall I think the story is worth continuing, and I know I will read the rest.
Lolitroy chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Hahaha, I laughed when you mentioned how normal poor Dan was. I like the way you ended it, except for two things: None knew that it would only get worse... - See? If you had taken the two other points out it would've ended more, um, suspensefully? Whutevah.

But anyway.

P.S. What time is this set in? It gives off an air of long ago.
walls-have-ears chapter 2 . 9/4/2012
I think it's going great so far, I like the descriptions in this. Just out of curiosity, is this set in the early 60s? Anyway, keep up the good work!
walls-have-ears chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
I like this opening chapter, it caught my attention, and left me with questions. Update soon!