Reviews for Intoxicate
bren43050 chapter 2 . 2/28/2013
Really like the story, please continue. Cant wait to see where it goes.
DarkHorseLover chapter 2 . 12/13/2012
Update Please! This is freaking awesome! Oh, and you just made my day; those last two words "review bitches" they were just the thing to make me laugh. Thank you for that.
Tonycatt chapter 2 . 12/6/2012
I'm not gonna lie here. I'm gonna be completely honest. I liked it, but I'm a little confused.
kullking225 chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
its okay i cant wait for the title
mangolove chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
This is really good! please update soon because I want to find out what happens next
Moon Sage chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
Ah...I will wait for this. The preview was certainly enticing and the last sentence explains the preview well. xD
Awesesauce chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Love it! Please update ASAP I really can't
Wait to see what happens next
Bluesparks chapter 2 . 10/26/2012
Bwa ha ha ha! Ok, sorry... But really Grammar, I'm handing you a mud pie. Yes, with a worm on top, don't worry. XP If you need any suggestions for names, give me a starting letter, and I'll list a few. If you want unique ones, that is.
Anywhooooo... Luve it :D
Blue
decodeme312 chapter 2 . 10/25/2012
Awesome start! I can't wait to see where it goes from here, so far I really like Rynna's character and the plot seems really original (and I definitely like how you put a hot alpha wolf in there...yumm ;) ) update soon pleasee :)
HopelessGenius chapter 2 . 10/21/2012
Wow. Just wow. That was amazing! I looooved this! There's so much description and we already get a big idea on how the characters act and think. You have no idea how difficult that is to find in the first chapter of most stories. This is off to an amazing start. Please update soon!
Lerene chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Do continue, what little you've written so far has caught my interest and has me curious about the story and where its headed
misslonely chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
I think this will make an interesting story I hope you continue it and update often!
DefineVintage chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Ooh this seems very interesting! I'm guessing it's to do with werewolves, due to the mention of fur? Whatever it is, can't wait to see the next chapter :)
Alexithimia chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
MORE.
Moon Sage chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Interested to see how this goes. :)