Reviews for Three Wishes
Lolitroy chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Such an original story! So nice, I really liked it :D and I like the name Nana
charlie89 chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Cool. I like where this stroy is heading. Magic one of my fave topics in books. Great work. It's very creative. The grammar and punctuation, are immaculate, from what I can tell. I look forward to reading mor. Oh please review my story secrets. :)
Shadows and Effects chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
It's interesting, the length is good, and it got a little boring at the middle. It IS a bit confusing but no so much that it turns off the reader.

All in all, it's a good read :D
Dear Lolita chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
Gaahhh! I feel terrible for reviewing your story so late! I had no idea that you updated -.-

Okay, onto the story review now. Haha ...

'Alamode Passport Duvet Cover full set bedding' I searched it up and I suddenly became envious of Genie - who is a fictional character. I want that! Lmfao xD

'They left ... and forgot that I was here?

Not exactly the best choice, but at least I won't be bored. During my time here, I didn't get a good look around the tent, I basically had to stay facing the front because one of the women ordered me to and she creeped me out so I decided to obey her order.'

Yeahhh ... I can tell that it wasn't a good idea to leave a girl like Genie there alone when she just so happens to be bored ...

Don't worry Genie, I get creeped out by old people too!

'"Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Kitty's scream started a good amount of people and hushed whispers spread out the park like wild fire. Out of the corner of my eye I saw my mother's face reddening in embarrassment.

Was I purposely embarrassing my family? Yes. The reason? They were being mean to me; so of course it's only simple logic that I would be getting them back.

Quite smart for a girl who doesn't have manners - oh wait, I think that this is suppose to be Kitty's line but instead of using the word 'manners' she'll be using the word 'brain' instead.'

Lol, W.O.W! This. Is. So ... I can't even find the right word for it. It's obvious that Genie doesn't like her family very much - but to get back at them like that? To show how much you don't like your family in public by doing something as devious as that is, well, it's just ... wow. Um, surprising? Shocking? Oh why can't I find the right word(s)?!

I wonder what Mike and Emily thought of Genie's family. Will we be seeing more of them? They seem like those characters that the hero or heroine go to for help and they say something that they like the other person and the person just denies it.

Stacy's annoying and Genie's right about Kitty being a Wanna Be. Sorry, she rubs off of me in the wrong way.

'"Oh, you know." Mike said, "Just donating some money, and look good for my family. I'm also supposed to meet up my girlfriend here."

Girlfriend?

I silently thanked God that I wasn't flirting with him, otherwise -'

Most stories would make the heroine flirt with the cute guy and then get embarrased and one of the two things would happen.

A) The girlfriend ends up hating the heroine.

or

B) The heroine blushes and awkwardly leaves the couple alone and hopes that she just didn't make a fool of herself.

This story didn't follow that rule because apparently Genie isn't attracted to 'pretty boys.' Which I actually find to be admiring but at the same time a problem.

It's admiring because unlike most heroine's, she wouldn't make a fool of herself - which is fun to read. And she stands out from the usual, typical heroine because, well, she's not drawn into the pretty boy facade :))

It might be a problem because how would she talk to the main guy if he's cute/hot/insanely attractive? It just makes you wonder ...

Oh, whatever. Your the author so I'm sure that you'll think up of something :D

'"Ahhh!"

Hmm, I guess they found the giant lizards too.'

Oh, Genie. You naughty, yet funny girl :P
Xx Vintage xX chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
I love how the story started with the time. And the quote ... wow. Creepy. Lol

I can't predict what will happen in the future for this story - mostly because we barely finished the second chappy.

I found the ending to be ironic. Gigi is an animal lover - like me :) - and so she sets free all of the caged animals ... but when she saw the spider she freaked out even though she set free a giant lizard, garden snakes, etc. Hmmm, I wouldn't blame her though, spiders freak me out :/ and I would never have the courage to do what she just did.

'I was the only one laughing. I was the only one who found this to be amusing. I was also the only one who got in trouble.' You don't know how much I love this line :D

'Was I being rude to the hot guy? Maybe. But I don't like pretty boys. There was always something about them that turned them off - for me at least. I just don't understand how a bunch of girls can swoon at their feet. I like cute guys - but not pretty boys.' Wow, not many heroines are like this. This just makes me admire and like Gigi even more! It makes her more interesting and it draws the reader towards her. It's not very common and it just makes the audience wonder, What type of guy does she like, then?

I really hate it when the heroine just goes gaga and looks like a love sick puppy 'cause the guy's so hot and their drawn towards him because of his looks, and then personality.

Gigi seems like the type of girl who's picky with her guys and wants to know what his personality is before anything else. I like that, and it makes me like her even more :))

The only downside to this all is that the teapot wasn't mentioned until the end, and somewhat in the beginning.

I wish you luck in the rest of your story, love! S2
JustJazzyD chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
Well since you're reading my story, it's only natural that I check your works out as well :-)

First off, I'm glad I read your profile to see your warning before I started reading this... Personally, I'm big on perfect grammar and spelling. I feel that too many errors can detract from the plot. I found some issues in chapter 1, but less than chapter 2, which is a great thing. I know you say you don't proofread, but I encourage you to do it. Your readers will appreciate your craft more when it has minimal errors.

Now on to your story! How old is Gigi? - 17ish, I'm assuming b/c Georgy is near in age to her (I'm guessing?) - Anyway, she sounds like your typical moody teenager who's annoyed with their parents and younger siblings. I love Kitty's description. As the oldest sibling in my family, I can definitely relate to Gigi's annoyance with her.

I will say that I thought chapter 2 was a filler chapter as well and I could have done without the whole breakfast/charity event. I was ready to get back to the lamp part and that didn't come to the end. But you are the writer so I will trust your vision for the story and just wait to see where you take it.

I like Gigi's sass. I find some of her snarky comments funny; reminds me of myself when I was in high school. Keep writing, I want to find out what happens with the green eyed genie and Nana's birthday party.
M.L.Sia chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
Haha, wooooow. Genie, girl, what are we going to do with you? And you released - uhh ... freed, I mean - all those animals just 'cause you were bored?

Tsk, tsk.

Lol, well since I'm one of the 'lovely readers' I guess that my opinion counts too, right? :D The length is good. If not tipping a little on the short side, but it's a good amount of reading for one chapter - in my opinion. Unless you're not going to update in a looooong time - that's when I want the length to be long as fudge cake!

Okay, this was more of a filler chapter - to me. Idk, I'm assuming that she doesn't get along with her family. Are they rich? They go to charity events, have a person cheif, and I'm assuming that Mrs. Jennings has on an expensive dress? Also, Genie said that she left her breakfast for one of the servants they have ... it either means that she's rich or she has a lot of money - ehem, rich.

'The smoke soon spread out and started to disappear ... and it was replaced by glaring green eyes instead.' Oh, wonderful line! What a great ending!

It's a guy, right? The person who's eyes they belong to? I looooove guys with colored eyes! Especially green! They're my favorite :))
TheGirlWithTheGreenLightSaber chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
I like this beginning. You are a very capable writer. Keep going!
Necromancer1999 chapter 2 . 8/18/2012
good and interesting. I can surely see the potencal i know you can create in this story!
Dear Lolita chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Hmm, not bad. Not bad.

I like it :)

It's a good start and I can't wait to read the next chapter. Good luck with the rest of your story!
M.L.Sia chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Oh wow, this is good! And I love the quotes!

I just wanted to tell you that this plot is one of the original plots I've seen in FP so far. Congrats!

Hmm, the last line was so ... *shivers*

Genie is an interesting character. Yup, interesting indeed :)

I LOL - ed at the 'Canned Food' part XD

I know that this story will become a great hit with the right words heading in the right direction. Wow, I sounded like a mentor, there. Cool!

Anyways, I see that this is also a Humor story, and I do see some hidden humor in this chapter. I think that if you throw a couple of jokes into this story, it would be even funnier.

But it's your story, so I'll let you do whatever you want with it.

Um ... did I sound a little bossy? Sorry, if I did.

I seriously can't wait till the next chappy :) Until then, I'll be waiting.

Oh, and congrats! You've hooked me up as a reader for this story so I'll pretty much be leaving a review for every chapter.

You're welcome, love!
Shadows and Effects chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Wow, great start. It's not bad and the plot line sounds original, unlike half of the stories posted here. I have to admit, the first chapter is actually a good start. Why isn't there any more reviews? Lol, well good luck on your story, then!

I'll be following you, so be happy!

I also found out that this is your first story here.

Nice :D
Xx Vintage xX chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Luv this! It's a great start and I just read your profile WARNING, lol. I did find some things this chapter that wasn't working - not a lot - but you shouldn't beat yourself up with all the story/chapter flaws. It's a great start and I luv, luv, luv it!

Keep on going, I'll be reading and reviewing every single chapter.
ayuke chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Now, now. Here is certainly quite an original story! I see room for a lot of character development, and would definitely love to see more of Gigi. You've gained my follow, and favorite. :3 There are some sports where the natural flow of the story seems to be a little disrupted, but overall, a job well done! Very FEW punctuational and grammatical errors.

For example, the line, "I turned around to say something back but the car turned a corner and disappeared" could be written as, "I turned around to say something back[comma here] but the car [had already] turned a corner and disappeared."

Just simple editing. But it sounds nice so far!

-Ayu