Reviews for Sick
Blue-Zalea chapter 8 . 12/28/2012
Nice job! Again I know it's been a while since I've reviewed, but good job. This story is still great. Update soon. Nice plot so far
sweenytodd chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
I really admire your way of writing and the detail you put into everything. I am a new reader but I hope that the following chapters will be just as good as this one. If so, you have yourself a follower. :)
walls-have-ears chapter 7 . 11/6/2012
This chapter was okay but I would like to suggest a few things. Firstly, i would've liked it if fr. Connoly's journey to find Hank a little bit more interesting, maybe so he gets injured in the process of doing so, and lastly, I couldnt quite picture the scenes in my head, so further description of the environment could've improved the chapter. Keep it up though!
walls-have-ears chapter 6 . 10/28/2012
Great chapter, excited for the next!
Rogue Energizer Bunny chapter 5 . 9/30/2012
I'm BAACK.

Paragraphs are much better in this one.

["I'll make it up to you," Carlos winked at him.] Ahaha.

I'm not really sure about Carlos and Andrew's roles right now. I mean, are they secret agents? Or what? And how did they become that? I'd like more development of that.

Alright. So I've been on a semi-hiatus for a while - sorry for being totally out of it. :(
walls-have-ears chapter 5 . 8/30/2012
Yes, definitely continue, I can't wait for the next chapter!
walls-have-ears chapter 4 . 8/18/2012
Thanks for the reference, it made my day :)
This was a good chapter, I'm also curious to know about the Rachel situation. Also, I hope you recover soon!
Rogue Energizer Bunny chapter 3 . 8/3/2012
Chapter's fine, I think. I don't see anything different with it. I think the pacing's better, if anything.
Rogue Energizer Bunny chapter 2 . 8/3/2012
[Sorry to REB for not having snuggles-] you are not forgiven. FIX EET.

CHOO CHOO CHOO

Imma train, y'see. CHOO CHOO. Imma run yo ass ovuh.

See, I insert random interludes when I'm reviewing. It makes the review seem

CHOO CHOO

longer.

Good development of plot. Watch for longer paragraphs in action scenes-shorter paragraphs build more tension, and speed up the pacing. You keep throwing in block paragraphs at high tension moments, with revelations in the middle, where they're least likely to be seen.

Will read on!
MeAreWinner chapter 3 . 7/29/2012
:D You got this up! I m...No real suggestions because I'm not really good at that kinda stuff but you made me excited and the chapter was a good one!
walls-have-ears chapter 3 . 7/29/2012
That was a good chapter, there's nothing that I wasn't happy about, but I'm just curious to know what the smell was like at the bunker with the bodies. That's all I think, otherwise good chapter, I'm looking forward to the next
walls-have-ears chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
This time it seems as if the infection will be a lot more worse than before. Nice chapter, it built up suspense, update soon!
walls-have-ears chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Nice introductory chapter, I lked te way you described how the body in the car moved!
MeAreWinner chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
AWESOMENESS! Well...I feel like I don't have much criticism and I pretty much liked the whole chapter (Still pretty innapropriate XD) then I might as well ramble. I liked MArius' speech...he's like the terminator or Dracula! Poor Anne, It's not going to end. Lol, When you said "HEnry flopped down on top of the younger boy" it sounded kinds wrong...well thats enough rambling UPDATE SOON!
Rogue Energizer Bunny chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
I usually like things to start right in with the action, but here I like the slow start. I think it works, since this is a sequel. There needed to be some down time.

OMG OMG snuggles. *is happy*

I don't like the character descriptions in the middle of everything. I think you'd do better with a toned-down version, because the two paragraphs kinda break apart the momentum.

Nice job! Looking forward to more.
-REB/Liv