Reviews for Not Just Gone
Nouveaux chapter 25 . 5/3/2013
Great story! The tension was perfectly built-up and it was so nerve-wracking to see who will die next. I had a feeling of who the killer was from the start and I think it's because of all the clues you gave. Despite that, the journey was exciting and the finish was very dramatic.
Hey it's Emily chapter 25 . 4/26/2013
Wow...I can't believe it's all over. I remember I've been following this story from pretty much the first chapter and now it's over. Whaaat it's kind of upsetting. :( well I'm definitely interested in any other stories you guys might be posting! You guys rock!
pooperdooo chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
will you please go check out my new story Finding My Way? I really need opinions on it and i'm writing more everyday! I would looooveee you to review it honestly! Thanks- here is the summery:

It's the summer before Stephanie Waters' junior year of high school and everything is going great: she has an amazing new boyfriend, her and her best friend couldn't be closer and her real dad is finally coming into the picture. But everything changes when she meets a perky new girl named Riley Chicone. Stephanie finally learns how to deal with heartbreak, family and friendship:)
waj27 chapter 24 . 4/23/2013
Mathew's dead!

Books never make me cry, but this one... oh my.

This was amazing, I loved your story!

You guys are truly talented! Keep up the great work! :))
waj27 chapter 23 . 4/19/2013
Oh my gosh!

I can't believe this! Aaaah!

Can't wait to read the next chapter!
waj27 chapter 22 . 4/13/2013
Oh my gosh!

I just couldn't stop reading!

A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!

And what a cliffhanger :-P

can't wait til the next chapter!
waj27 chapter 7 . 4/12/2013
this chapter was lovely!

i was just smiling throughout :) x
waj27 chapter 2 . 4/12/2013
This is so gripping!

Great job.

I'll be commenting on the next chapter now... can't wait to read on! :-)
Hey it's Emily chapter 17 . 12/31/2012
Best chapter yet! I was laughing pretty much the entire time! ;D
steph135 chapter 13 . 10/14/2012
awww i feel bad for matthew! nice job on this chapter. the descriptions were perfect, as always. please post soon!
-steph135
steph135 chapter 12 . 10/13/2012
:P hey! i have read all of the chapters up till now and i apsolutly love this story. it caught my attention and drew me in and am loving evey minute of it! its very well writtten and there are very few grammar mistakes. please, i hope you keep posting so that i can keep reading :P
-steph135
Unpredictable Predictionzz chapter 12 . 10/11/2012
oooh that ending was some suspenseful shizz. but freaking cute at the same time.

Im wondering how this will turn out... so wait im kind of confused. was the end of the chapter for claire the beginning of the chapter for us or like the real start of the chapter? mind blown. hah.

im not sure how i feel about lianna and matthew... i gues we'll see how it goes later on, although i'm not sure how the hell mason is going to take it loool.

keep it up!
Unpredictable Predictionzz chapter 11 . 10/1/2012
uh oh... claire's dead.
doesn't she understand there's a killer loose? or maybe she'll bring help.
there's so many things that could happen. o.o

you had better keep updating or I may die. I want to read more.

and this every sunday thing may be the death of me because now that I'm caught up I don't want to wait.
Unpredictable Predictionzz chapter 9 . 10/1/2012
btw what's LB?
Unpredictable Predictionzz chapter 8 . 10/1/2012
Wow, long chapter.
so what happens next? how do they get out?

sorry if i'm being obnoxious with the comments. i like to comment a lot on peoples stories in hopes they'll return the favor to mine. (if I ever get anything up. .-.)

lets face it. more reviews means more views from others, and i feel like this should be read by more people.