Reviews for The White Forest
garooob chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
This story has more to it than I got in my first read through. Not only is the child's being up to the reader, but the ending is open for interpretation, too. Does the child make it back to their home in the world of the living? Or are they meeting their family who is also in the beyond now, too? I like how gentle it is, though. There's nothing for the child to be afraid of and, whether or not they understand the concept of death, even once they learn they have passed, they're still calm. Another heart-wrenching story. Thanks, Browny!

Sorry about the guest reviews before. Those last three were me, even though I was logged in.
-garooob (in case it tries to make this a guest review, too)
ressax chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Hi

At first I couldn't see where you were going with this, but like all good short stories, the ending was a twist. I thought you could of described the forest a bit more. And maybe a little bit more feeling. I mean how the character was feeling. It was a little bit too much dialogue and while it was obviously important, it seemed you had forgotten the other stuff as well.

This is a good story, a good idea.
Meritorious Micki chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Brilliant. I am a fan of your short stories.