Reviews for Books, Boxers, And Cherry Chapstick
Summerqueen chapter 4 . 8/17/2012
I'm incredibly excited by how this story will turn out:D I love the plot, your writing has a very nice flow, and the end of chapter four made me go Ohhhh love it!
Anonimouse chapter 4 . 7/19/2012
u r unbelievable.
Anonimouse chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
Alek is perfect. How are Alek and Ellie NOT going to become friends? They'll team up to get Alek back, maybe another shooting star? No idea about anything else.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
This story idea is so unique and creative! I really like where you're going with this :)
RawrieAddicted chapter 3 . 7/18/2012
Hun, I absolutely adore this story so far. I was kind of hoping that there were more chapters, but it's worth the wait. There are so many questions running through my head right now, I'm eager to find out the answers _. So please update soon! Hopefully more people review this. You deserve more :3.
findings chapter 4 . 7/19/2012
O my, that's really sad about Ellie's past condition, she'll probably get all mad at Alek or something. :)
JesusWalkedOnWater chapter 4 . 7/19/2012
WOW. I LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE this story! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I love Ellie's character! Check out my story? It's called-Rememeber Me. Thanks for being a great writer!
prankster105 chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
alek is kind of a jerk. i do think the two will be able to be friends since i have guy friend(no not a boyfriend just a guy friend) who is like that. i don't know how alek will get back. and i think that when ellie's mom gets home she'll have to take care of her bc she'll probably have a major hangover. as to the contest, no clue.
charminglyxquirky chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
Hahaha, I love this. This is really cute, interesting, unique, and well written. It's been a while since I saw a story I enjoyed this much! xx
Antiqua-hime17 chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
I like it, next chapter plz
Batman is exotic chapter 1 . 7/17/2012