Reviews for New Night
briarblackdeathrose chapter 29 . 12/16/2013
This is really good. If this was a book I'd so buy it without a hesitation :)
briarblackdeathrose chapter 13 . 12/14/2013
ooooooooh I bet the sorcerer is Sebastian just a guess and I am hoping I'm right.
I think as a werewolf mate concept and as a writer you can make it how you please but to have ti so closely based on a wolf mating was very well done on your part
briarblackdeathrose chapter 12 . 12/14/2013
I wouold prefer it not turn into a trashy romance novel. I've already had my turn reading 50 shades of grey...Something I will never do again. Too much sex not enough plotline. I need plots and twists. It's nice to know Ebern was magic but from the beginning I figured his mom was magic if his dad wasn't.
briarblackdeathrose chapter 9 . 12/14/2013
I love hoe Eben says Caleb has to die xD My jaw dropped before I began laughing. The humor and wit is awesome in this story
briarblackdeathrose chapter 3 . 12/14/2013
The way Drystan is pronounced it how I pronounced it surprisingly. I like their initial meeting
briarblackdeathrose chapter 2 . 12/14/2013
Wow this is getting good. Damn Blackstorm for directing me to another good story xD She tends to read the good ones
NYXXIA chapter 6 . 12/7/2013
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
NYXXIA chapter 5 . 12/7/2013
Haha, that last phrase. XD
NYXXIA chapter 3 . 12/7/2013
The dialogue between Drys and Eben during the last few paragraphs was hilarious XD
Freffara chapter 2 . 11/23/2013
Yyyyeaah, as I saw someone else post, this sounds a LOT like Teen Wolf. Character-wise. Like, Derek and Stiles, Officer Stilinski, for real.
SassyGrl chapter 29 . 11/9/2013
Nice story!
lhperez311994 chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Hi, New Night.

First, I wanna give you my congratulations for this story! Are amazing! :)

Second, I want to ask you about chance to translate it to Spanish. I saw is a free story for all people, and I want to give chance people can't read in English could read these books in Spanish.

I don't ask for pay or something like that. I just ask for your authorization for do it.

In this moment, I'm translating K.A. Merikan's free book. "Blood. On the Rocks". They got me their authorization to do it; of course, I let people now is a story that belongs to they. H.B. Pattskyn give me chance to translate her free story "Encantado" too. I did it now. Also I finish to translate "Friends and Lovers?" by Sara York, "To steal the tithe" by Laylah Hunter and "The Maze" by Tia Fielding. She give me the chance to translate "The Maze" and "The great escape". Other authors who give chance to translate their free-stories to Spanish are Celya Kyle (to translate "Joy & Pain"), Kim Fielding (to translate "The gig"), Kay Berrisford (to translate "Prisoner of the mountain watch"), Jeff Erno (to translate "Invisible" and "With this ring"), Luwa Wande (to translate "The cross and the black"), Kyle Adams (to translate "Dirty Zero" and "Dirty Hero") and Z.A. Maxfield (to translate "When Angels Fall").

If you want, I send you my web and you could have a look: .com

I'll wait for your answer. My e-mail:

Regards.
hpstrangelove chapter 29 . 10/23/2013
I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed this story. I've been following Valiant and decided while I'm waiting for it to update I'd read some of your other stories. I just finished this one today and am getting ready to start the sequel.
Rayne chapter 29 . 10/11/2013
*stumbles upon story and reads all the way through the end (of part one) with a sniffle* I love those crazy lovable misfits, why can't they be real? Why? *wails* There's especially not enough words for me to describe how more-than-epically-awesome this story is... is there a magic word vomit tome? No? Damn *pouts*
mumblers chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
...I'm sorry, but these characters are way too similar to the ones on Teen Wolf to be a coincedence. Like I'm positive. I'm not saying anything bad at all, I just think that maybe you should give credit where it's due, ya know?
170 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »