Reviews for Guitar Tricks and Masala Mix
xXGoldenDarknessXx chapter 9 . 4/22/2013
Awesome story!
Update!
It would be nice if you added some heavy metal bands, that’s the type of music I listen to
Just a suggestion!
Love your story!
Carmel March chapter 9 . 12/27/2012
Oh my goodness, I cannot believe you left the chapter off like that! Great job on this chapter, though. I loved it. Update soon! :)
heal me forever chapter 9 . 12/24/2012
awwwwwwwwwww so cute update on regular basis plz
love dis stry :)
PunkRockLuvr chapter 9 . 12/23/2012
omfggg THEY KISS! It's about time you made a move Kian. hahah

:D Yet another amazing chapter of an amazing story from an amazing writer ;)

Looking forward to the next chapter! xx
renegade01 chapter 9 . 12/23/2012
dude that is soo true about Indian dramas. your description definately made me grin ;)

as did the ending to this chapter. can't wait for the tour ;)
PunkRockLuvr chapter 8 . 12/12/2012
omfg. This chapter was perf and well worth the wait.
I really hate Nick -.- He's such a dick. ughhhhhhhhh.

On a brighter topic, I laughed a lot at this chapter. Especially the part where Kian grabbed her head :') Omfg Kian, be anymore perf?

Looking forward to another chapter soon! xx
Carmel March chapter 8 . 12/10/2012
This story is absolutely wonderful. I love all of it - your writing style, the characters, the storyline. I can't wait to see where you take this!
renegade01 chapter 8 . 12/9/2012
oooh sneaky... there needs to be some payback. and more Kian. ;)
TPOK chapter 8 . 12/9/2012
This is actually my first story to read on FictionPress (I frequented fanfiction before finally giving this site a try) and I have to say - I'm hooked.
I love the style of your writing. It sucks the readers in, and it's just... Perfect. I adore a story with amazing writing and plot.
I also absolutely love your characters. Very realistic, and I sometimes find myself wondering why this isn't an actual book. If it was, it probably would have sold millions.
The A/N of the first chapter said that this story would have some sexual content. I'm still fourteen, but I really don't want to even think about dropping this fic, so I guess I'll just have to skip over the mature scenes... Gah. I'll have to read the (hopefully completed) story when I grow a few years and read it properly.
Other than writing a whole essay rambling on how awesome this story is, I have two things to say:
I have no idea why there aren't a million followers for this story yet (probably because of how recent the publish date is).
Please update soon! I fell in love with this story!
heal me forever chapter 8 . 12/9/2012
.god nick is such a dick :P anyway good one
update soon cant wait to see where dis leads kian nd nadine :)
conti siegel chapter 7 . 10/27/2012
i love it! it is really original and awesome! :)
PunkRockLuvr chapter 7 . 10/26/2012
KIAAAAAAN! :D I just love the boy hahaha. And Nadine is totally amazing!

Amazing job on this chapter. Well you do an amazing job on every chapter. Can't wait for the next chapter! dfgdjfng What's gonna happen next?
I hope you update sooner this time! I can't wait a month.
xx
heal me forever chapter 7 . 10/26/2012
man ..i am indian i already said dat right? :O oh anyway ..its good to see indian stries out here even thoigh its half indian .:P i liked d chapter update soon nxt time :)
PunkRockLuvr chapter 6 . 10/26/2012
I cannot believe I didn't see this chapter before! :O

Totally amazing chapter! Have I mentioned how much I like Kian? He's so amazing! So funny and silly and I just want to hug him hahaha.
And Shanks is pretty funny too!

You're writing is amazing :D Not only do you portray the romance and drama and all that extremely well, you also add so much amazing humor.

I found a bit of a mistake you made. In this part, "In reply, Liam flips the finger at Liam, who chuckles at the black-painted appendage." I think you meant Liam flips the finger at Kian.
That's the only mistake I found in this chapter. But I might have missed something hahaha.

Expect another review from me on the next chapter :D
renegade01 chapter 6 . 10/10/2012
love your characters. can't wait for more ;)