Reviews for Guitar Tricks and Masala Mix
Carmel March chapter 16 . 3/18
THIS IS THE BEST CHAPTER EVER.

I wish it hadn't taken me so long to read! I am beyond thrilled! They kissed and it was amazing! I can't wait to see what happens - even if Nadine's "big mouth f***s things up all over again" :) Thank you so much for posting this chapter, it's made my day infinitely better and I can't wait for the next one!
Vividus chapter 16 . 3/10
Really love this fic! 3 Your writing is seriously hilarious.
Chie Wisdom's Daughter chapter 15 . 11/23/2014
I am metioned! *dies from feels* AND I HAVE PERMISSION TO DO A FANFIC! HOW COOL IS MY LIFE!
I love the way you ended and began and kyyyaaa, I can't even with this chapter. It is so perfect, I think I died and then got resurrected from the feels. NadineXKian needs to happen so bad! dgabka flkzdsn ls d. *mutters incoherently*
And Nadine, that little sassy shit! Ahhh! I love her.
Kian, my sexy god! *melts*
Did I mention I love you too? Just so you know. XO Chie
Carmel March chapter 15 . 11/15/2014
Thanks so much for the extra long chapter! Amazing. I've been trying to find the time to read this and now that I finally have, all I want is more. I hope you get some time to write in your busy schedule! :) That's so neat you met Lauren Groff!
Chie Wisdom's Daughter chapter 14 . 10/20/2014
YOU CANNOT! YOU CANNOT DO THIS TO ME! Yo are KILLING me! WITH TENSION! UUUUGGGGGh! I'm tempted to write a fanfic on these two just for the simple pleasure of GETTING THEM TOGETHER! Properly! C'mon now! A kiss isn't too much to ask?!
Apart from my drama, THAT MADE MY DAY! Lovely chapter as usual!
Carmel March chapter 14 . 9/19/2014
I thoroughly enjoyed this chapter, loved the almost kiss! I can't wait for more. Good luck at university! :)
adalyn chapter 13 . 9/13/2014
Hi! Great chapter. The chapter got more interesting towards the end. I reckon Nadine is going to miss the European tour, isn't she?
p chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Who lives in India? She's in Indonesia, duh. Just like Paulo Coelho when he tweeted "IND", made people confused whether it was India or Indonesia.
Carmel March chapter 13 . 8/14/2014
I love love loved this, can't believe she crashed! I hope she's okay. I was ecstatic at the length of this chapter - the more I get of this story, the happier I am :) I can't wait for more!
alchem chapter 13 . 8/12/2014
Thank you for sharing this story. I'm enjoying your bicultural plot. It's fresh and real.
Chie Wisdom's Daughter chapter 13 . 8/12/2014
Actually, janu is darling! Or jaan. :D
Nice demonstration of the Indian English speaking skills! :P a little exaggerated but it adds to the dramatic effect!
And OH MY GOD! What have you done! I'm going to be fretting over Nadine all till you update next! Please please pretty please update faster! I just CAN'T get enough of this story!
TheAnimeHannah chapter 13 . 8/11/2014
OMG! You ended it on that! Please update again soon - I need more Kain to cheer her up and now is the perfect time! x
Chie Wisdom's Daughter chapter 12 . 7/27/2014
Omg! You live in India?! :O
Anyway, I'm in love! Cause... KIAN! :3 plus sexual tension! Imma melt and go to heaven! (Or he'll judging by my thoughts) *wink wink*
I loved it! :D
Carmel March chapter 12 . 7/24/2014
An almost kiss! Yes! I love almost kisses! Really fantastic chapter, I am seriously loving this story!
adalyn chapter 12 . 7/24/2014
All I wanted was a tiny kiss, but I guess I'll have to wait for a few more chapters for that. Anyway, it was nice to see things work out between them.
AdiĆ³s amigo!